[CLOSED!] These Game Don't Get Played...Maybe You Will Enjoy Them More! Liar's Dice Style AUCTION
- Ryan Rau(MistaRau)Canada
This auction is not quite like other auctions you may have participated in. It is instead intended to rely on chance, much like the game of Liar's Dice (with some obvious differences). The bidding in this auction will be done in the form of dice instead of dollar amounts. I.e. I bid 1D4 on Liar's Dice.
Bids may be raised with any combination of either higher numbers of dice (i.e. 1D4 raised with 2D4) or higher dice type (i.e. 1D4 raised with 1D6) as long as the maximum possible roll is higher than the previous maximum roll. I.e. previous bid 1D6, possible raises would include 4D2, 1D8, 3D3, 1D6+1D2, etc...
At the summation of the auction a dice roll will be made by the BGG dice rolling widget equal to the current bid. I.e. the current bid is 4D10, the values are 2-3-6-8 equaling a total of $19 for the item plus shipping expenses.
Consider your bid as willing to pay the maximum roll but likely to get a better deal.
Viable dice for bidding are as follows:
D4 (a D4)
D6 (a D6)
D8 (a D8)
D12 (a D12)
D10 (a D10, 0=10)
D20 (a D20)
2. The point of this auction is to have fun, not really to make a ton of money. I.e. if a winner chooses to be dishonest and roll 200 times before they get the dice roll of 6 ones on 6 D30s and post that video I will NOT question the roll. That being said, in respect to all other auction participators such an act would be immensely disrespectful and go against all of the good will I have seen on this wonderful site. If anyone would prefer I am also happy to do a skype call for the roll.
3. All transactions will be completed via Paypal in USD under the paying for goods and services heading and through the BGG marketplace so BGG will get it's 3% commission. Concurrent with Paypal policy I will pay all paypal fees. If you are interested in local pick I can accept cash (CAD is fine in the event of cash, using whatever the google rate for exchange is that day).
4. For shipping it will be flat rate shipping: $10 for Canada, $20 for USA
Shipping will take place from Canada Post through Saskatoon, SK, CA - S7T0H9
I will combined shipping if you win multiple items.
Local pick-up in Saskatoon is an option as well!
5. This auction will end at a randomly determined time on December 3rd, 2017. I am not a fan of sniping and don't like the other ways of dealing with it. If you have another suggestion see bottom rule/comment.
6. Games are listed are in great condition, sometimes New In Shrink (NIS).
7. Please geekmail me/post if you have any questions.
8. I am open to feedback and don't much care for the taboo about discussing auctions in the auction, feel free to give constructive, polite, feedback. I will work to respond in the same way/explain my reasoning/address your concerns.
- [+] Dice rolls
- 1195999. MistaRau
- 1d10 + 1d10 + 1d10 + 1d10 =
- (7) + (7) + (5) + (3) =
- Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:45 pm