2018 Spare Parts Resource List: D
- Dice bags!United States
This list is the place to exchange information and bits to complete your games. Its purpose is to enable restoration of games, to exchange bits for game development, and to provide an opportunity for generosity.Recommend
Each game entry will have one item on the geeklist, and all Haves and Wants will be together as comments beneath that item (with a few exceptions for games like Scrabble).
- If a game is already on the list, just add your Haves/Wants in a comment below that game.
- If the game is not already on the list, please add a blank entry for the game, and then add a comment to that item with your Haves/Wants.
Please do not add a game to the list if you do not have a related want/have.
When posting game bits or resources to the list please use the following bolded text atop your listing to help people easily peruse the offerings and identify the needs, and to make the nifty search tool work properly:
- HAVE: indicate specifics of what you have available for parts
- WANT: indicate what specifically you need
- FYI: other resources with parts for purchase, or how to contact publishers for replacement parts
This is how your make your words look like that (without spaces): [ size = 14 ] [ b ] HAVE [ /b ] [ /size ]
Please delete an entry when your have/want is finished. If you added the game and the only comment, and the have/want is finished, please delete the geeklist item. If you would like to leave a comment for a while to thank someone, it is helpful to change the text to "COMPLETE" to make scanning the list easier, and to make the search tool work better.
The list will sort alphabetically by game or entry title.
parkrrrr has kindly agreed to update his tools for the new list. TBA.
2015-2016-2017 Spare Parts Resource List
2013-2014 SPARE PARTS RESOURCE LIST
2012 SPARE PARTS RESOURCE LIST
The Definitive Parts List List
Resource list-- I just want the box!
Ersatzteile Liste - Suche - Biete - Anleitungen - 2017-2018
NEW: To make it easier to go back to the previous list, geeklist items have a link back to corresponding items on
- 2015-2016-2017 Spare Parts Resource List
NEW: The list is broken down into separate lists by letter. This will help me to be able to edit the header if needed (big lists can bog down), and so that we have insurance against something happening that breaks the letter search.
- 2018 Spare Parts Resource List MetaList
NEW: Long discussions in geeklist comments can be hard to follow, especially across multiple lists. There is now a centralized Parts List discussion thread here:
- 2018 Spare Parts Resource List discussion thread
- [+] Dice rolls