2017 Picture of the Year Contest - Huge GG Prizes
- Eric Kouris(styren)France
The 2017 Picture of the Year contest is now over.
How to submit an image?
Just add a geeklist item, where it asks for a ImageID add the number of your photo there.
Use [imageid=xxxxxx large] in the body of the List Entry, where "xxxxxx" is the ImageID number, to show the image at a reasonable size as that helps people judge your image better, and make sure to remove the space. If you have questions please geekmail me and I will help.
1) You may submit a single entry with only one image in it.
2) Submitted images must be one of your own. If you like Laura Foobar's picture of dogs playing Die Macher, ask her to submit it.
3) The image was uploaded on BGG during the 2017 year.
4) Images from your User Gallery are not eligible, but images from any other Gallery on BGG that has successfully passed the image modding process of BGG are eligible - Game, Designer or Publisher. The photos must be from the Board Games section of the geek (not RPGs or Video Games).
5) Users may vote for (give a thumb up to) as many entries as they wish.
6) You may not offer any kind of inducement/bribe to users in return for their vote(s), but you can invite other users to participate and vote. Feel free to spread the word!
7) This contest will last until January 31st midnight Paris Time.
8) Winners will be announced the following day on this list so make sure to subscribe.
9) I will randomly reorder this list so that the first-come first-thumbed effect is lessened.
First place: 150 plus - Picture of the Year - 1st place
Second place: 75 plus - Picture of the Year - 2nd place
Third place: 50 plus - Picture of the Year - 3rd place
Bonus Prize 1: Whatever tips this list receives will go toward the winners of this contest. 50% will go toward the top picture, and the remaing 50% will be shared the 2nd and 3rd place.
Bonus Prize 2: There will be 10 random 15 awards for participation so make sure you thumb your favorites!
Thanks for your participation and may the best photo of 2016 win!
PS- want to be involved in photo contests throughout the year? Make sure to subscribe to this thread. And don't forget to vote for the December best photo contest.
And don't forget to thumb the pictures in their respective galleries.
- [+] Dice rolls