Gloomhaven (only) auction-ended 3/2. Baseline value for Gloomhaven set at $100.
- Rollo TomosiUnited States
San Juan Capistrano
1. Minimum starting bid = $1.Recommend
2. All bids must be in whole dollars.
3. Shipping is from 92675 and will be paid by the winner, and I will ship via
whatever method you request. If we (meaning me and the buyer) use USPS I will require Delivery Confirmation on the package. This is to protect both you and I so we can guarantee both that the games have been sent, and that you received them. Local pick up is fine with me.
5. International bidders are welcome to join, just remember that you will be paying the shipping.
6. All transactions will be done via Paypal and through the BGG marketplace so BGG will get its 3% commission. If you are doing local pickup, I can accept cash.
7. This particular auction will run until 10PM (Pacific Time) March 2, 2018.
I opened the outer box, punched and sorted the bits. Opened 3 of the starting tuckboxes and played about 2 1/2 scenarious VERY GINGERLY.
I realized this was not the 1P game I wanted and put it all away very niceley.
At this point I inventoried what I had access to and noted that there is 1 (of 8 I think) yellow plastic standee stands missing. Beyond the fact that there are almost infinite fixes (use a white one with some mark on it? (there's tons of white ones), maybe you have one from another set?, none of the first few scenarios need 9, etc) the company seems aware that some of the games came up short on these and it seems from what I am reading in the forums that the company is making good on these pieces).
Beyond the single plastic stand noted above-No seals broken. No decals peeled/used. No secrets unsecreted. No envelopes opened. No scorepads used.
I live in a pet free, alien-free, non-tobacco smoking home.
The game is pristine.
- [+] Dice rolls