Best of February 2018 Monthly Photo Contest! Win Geekgold!!!
This is the February 2018 Picture of the Month contest.
How to submit an image?
Just add a geeklist item, where it asks for a ImageID add the number of your photo there.
Use [imageid=xxxxxx large] in the body of the List Entry, where "xxxxxx" is the ImageID number, to show the image at a reasonable size as that helps people judge your image better, and make sure to remove the space. If you have questions please geekmail me and I will help.
1) You can only submit a single entry with only one image in it.
2) That image has to be one of your own. If you like Laura Foobar's picture of dogs playing Die Macher, ask her to submit it.
3) The image was uploaded on BGG during the month in question.
4) Images from your User Gallery are not eligible, but images from any other Gallery on BGG that has successfully passed the image modding process of BGG are eligible - Game, Designer or Publisher.
5) Users may vote for (give a thumb up to) as many entries as they wish.
6) Winners will be declared when the next month's list goes up.
7) You may not offer any kind of inducement/bribe to users in return for their vote(s), but you can invite other users to participate and vote by giving them the link to this list. Feel free to spread the word!
8) Entries should not be edited once submitted
9) I will randomly reorder this list so that the first-come first-thumbed effect is lessened.
10) This contest is open to all subdomains on the geek, so lets see what the best images look like and remember if you really like the image to click on it and also give the original a thumb.
I'll close the contest around April 1st.
Prizes paid by BGG
First place: 50
Second place: 25
Third place: 10
PS- Want to be involved in photo contests throughout the year or want to see all of the winners of previous years?
Then make sure you subscribe to this GeekList.
- [+] Dice rolls