CLOSED - Large 4 day Game Auction ending late Sun. July 15, 2018 - Games of all types
- John HUnited States
I am clearing out space, so some games have to go.
I have a boatload of wargames and conflict simulations that I am also selling on BGG so you can check on all my geekmarket listings here if you like, after checking out the auction.
Buy It Now:
1. All of these games are listed on the BGG Geekmarket right now, at or near the lowest price for their condition. If you want to "Buy It Now", go to the item being sold by gamezendo by following the link. Feel free to buy the item even if there are current bids below the buy it now price.
2. Once someone "Buys It Now", all current bids are void.
3. All bids must be in whole US dollars.
4. No contingency bids (ex. bid A if I win B...). If you have special bidding circumstances, you can email me.
5. US buyers preferred. However, if you are an international buyer I will take bids on a case by case basis. The problem is that shipping from the US to outside the US is amazingly expensive. If you are an international buyer, I won't confirm a sale or accept a bid until you understand what the exact shipping cost will be.
I reserve the right to cancel bids/purchases by international buyers if they do not communicate with me regarding postage.
6. Hong Kong bidders can pay cash and pick up the item in person from me in mid-August if the item is small enough for me to transport to HK. Please contact me if you are an HK bidder.
7. Shipping is from zip code 44266 and shipping price will be actual postage cost + 0.50 for packaging materials and will be paid by the winner.
8. I will combine shipping on all items bought or won. If you buy some items now, and have bids outstanding, I will wait to invoice you until the auction ends.
9. Local pick up in NE Ohio is OK, but please ask if you are far from Cleveland/Akron.
10. All transactions will be done via Paypal and through the BGG marketplace.
11. I will create a new Marketplace listing for auction winners if they did not "Buy It Now". Please wait for that to be created to pay. Please wait until a Paypal invoices is sent to pay.
12. If you are doing local pickup, I can accept cash.
13, PAYMENT MUST BE MADE BY WED. JULY 18. Paypal invoices for all items will go out Sunday July 15 late PM (or Monday AM at the latest unless there is a special case.)
I will be leaving Ohio on Friday July 20, only to return on Sunday July 30. If you do not pay by Wed. July 18, your item will not ship until July 31.
14. This particular auction will run until around 11:00 PM Eastern on Sunday, July 15, 2018. Exact end time to be determined by me as I roll through the items, marking each one as closed, and I reserve the right to extend individual listings if there are bids made very close to the end time. I will mark "extension 12 hours" or something similar if a flurry of bids come in at the "eleventh hour" on a pricey item.
15. Once I mark an item closed (or it has already been bought from the BGG Marketplace), bids are closed for that item and it will be awarded to the purchaser or highest bidder (if it was not purchased at the buy it now price.)
16. I may add items to the auction/geeklist after its initial posting.
Geeklist is ordered from highest opening bid to lowest. Some low priced items at the end have their opening "bid" as the Buy it Now price.
- [+] Dice rolls