Central Maryland Virtual Flea Market
Thanks to the Washington, DC Virtual Flea Market for the idea (and I've taken and modified the header from there - so go there and leave a gg tip if you can!)
Of course, folks who aren't local to central Maryland should feel free to make offers.
So here is the deal for sellers:
1) Anyone relatively close, or willing to drive, to central Maryland (Elkridge, Columbia, Odenton, Ellicott City, Laurel, etc) should feel free to add to the list.
2) Please list one game per geeklist item. It's also okay to list a local geeklist auction. Bundling expansions with a base game as one item is fine.
3) Please include all pertinent info including price, condition, edition, location if it isn't on your flag (city and state), and (if available) a link to the BGG Marketplace listing. Feel free to add any other notes, trade desires, photos. Links can be embedded with [ geekurl=<url>]<text>[/geekurl] where <url> does not include the boardgamegeek.com site, so like [ geekurl=/geekmarket/product/798558]Link[/geekurl]
4) Please delete the item in this list when the item is sold/traded.
5) If you strike a deal, please use the marketplace so BGG gets their rightful share!
6) To keep the list fresh, I'll come through and delete items that haven't sold after 4 months. They can be relisted if there's a significant incentivizing change to the item (like price drop or addition of sweeteners). Please write it so it shows the change, like keeping the original price in a price drop.
7) Please list board and card games only, as a general rule. (Happy to accommodate RPG and other geek-related items, but please send me the details for approval before posting.)
8) Please limit the number of games up at one time to 10. If you have more than that to sell, pick your best 10, and feel free to say that you have more available.
If you have any suggestions or comments GM me.
Edit: There is now a discussion thread so people can discuss what gaming they have been up to, any items they are looking to acquire, or just general gaming chat.
Edit 2: There is now a companion list for FREE games or gaming related materials if you're just looking to make some shelf space!
Central Maryland Virtual FREE Market
- [+] Dice rolls