Indianapolis, Indiana Virtual Flea Market
- Glendon Morris(gbmorris)United States
I've created this geeklist as a no-ship trade and flea marketplace for folks in the Indianapolis, Indiana and surrounding Central Indiana area. The inspiration comes from the Columbus, Ohio Virtual Flea Market, and that one was inspired by several others (and I've borrowed heavily from there - so go there and leave a gg tip if you can Columbus, Ohio Virtual Flea Market).
Of course, folks who aren't local to Indianapolis and the outlying area should feel free to make offers. You might even convince folks here in town to bundle stuff with other sellers to save on shipping.
Here is the deal for sellers:
1) Anyone relatively close to the Greater Indianapolis area should feel free to add to the list.
2) Please list one game per geeklist item, as that should help ding people's subscriptions. It's also okay to list a local geeklist auction.
3) Please include all pertinent info including price, condition, edition, location if it isn't on your flag (city and state), and (if available) a link to the BGG Marketplace listing. Feel free to add any other notes, trade desires, photos. Links can be embedded with [ geekurl=<url>]<text>[/geekurl] where <url> does not include the boardgamegeek.com site, so like [ geekurl=/geekmarket/product/798558]Link[/geekurl]
4) Please delete the item in this list when the item is sold/traded.
5) If you strike a deal, please use the marketplace so BGG gets their rightful share.
6) To keep the list fresh, I'll come through and delete items that haven't had any changes (price , sweetener, etc.) after a couple of months. They can be relisted if there's a significant incentivizing change to the item (like price drop or addition of sweeteners)
7) Please list board and card games only, as a general rule.
8) Please limit the number of games you list at one time to 10. If you have more than that to sell, pick your best 10, and feel free to say that you have more available.
Here is the deal for buyers:
1) Interested in an item? Comment on it and let the seller know you are interested. Let them know you'll GM them, take it as offered, propose a trade, or submit a counter offer to them. BUT BE NICE! There should be no hard feelings from either party if a deal can't be had.
2) Please let the seller know how you'd like to get the goods! Public places and spaces; some of the FLGS are great landmarks for meeting. Safety first!
If you have any suggestions, comments, or anything GM me.
P.S. Unless anyone sees anything different, we'll keep this as a permanent list. Please make sure to delete any dead items.
THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR AUCTION ITEMS!
- [+] Dice rolls