Essen Spiel 2018 no-shipping RPG auction list. Post your own items for sale!
This list is intended for RPG items!
The original Essen Spiel 2018 auction list can be found here.
The rules will be pretty much the same as it's bigger brother (yay for ctrl-V):
1. Sell your item through BGG so it receives the 3% commission (this can be done as one listing after the sales have been completed ).
2.a. Auctions have a starting price, the lowest number that users may bid.
2.b. Your starting price can be expressed as a "reserve":
a SOFT reserve = will certainly sell at that price, might sell below it
a HARD reserve = won't sell for less then this price
2.c. You can only add a Buy-it-Now price [= the number at which the bidding immediately ends], when you have provided a lower starting price or a soft/hard reserve.
2.d This list will probably see a lot less traffic and interest than its big brother, so keep that fact in mind when setting your prices.
3. You may post your item in any currency you wish, but Euros are recommended.
4. You must state in the item description when you'll be available in Essen to deliver the game.
4.a. Suggested for handover is the Math Trade Meeting which will take place every day at 12:00. The last two years it has been in front of entrance "WEST" here: new MathTrade Meeting-Point
However, it has not been confirmed whether it will be the same place again this year. Watch out for announcements.
5. Behave and act like the decent folk we all are.
6. If in doubt, refer to rule 5.
7. Books will be listed in the order in which they are posted. Once a sale has been agreed, please
strikethroughthe initial item posting, but do not delete it!. Near to Essen, I'll reorder the games alphabetically to help people find the games they've bid on.
8. Please list the condition, language and where relevant, the edition of the game.
9. Add an end date to your sales. So the buyers know when it is the limit of bidding on it. (This is mainly to let them know when you finished packing for Essen).
9a. If you don't like snipers let your auctioned on a specific day but at a random time.
9b. Don't choose an end date too close to the beginning of the fair, as some people start their journey early and do not have Internet connection while traveling. Dates later then Friday, October 20th should be avoided.
10. Only items which do have an individual entry in the RPGG database within the category "RPG item" may be added to this list (which are available when adding an item).
10a. You may of course add any number of sweeteners to your items but I strongly recommend sweeteners which can be referenced to a valid BGG database entry.
10b. Make sure to mention what RPG the item is for, especially when it's not a Core book.
10c. Please do also not add geeklists to other auctions, I don't want buyers to search through a maze of lists to find a specific item.
11. Bid with full euro's, not with cents.
12. Can't get your game sold? Maybe someone missed it on this auction and is asking for it here: Essen 2018 The hunt for 2nd hand games
- [+] Dice rolls