Closed! Another crazy idea -"Auction" + "Trade"? Ends when people decide- USA Shipping or local pickup
- Brad ZepeckiUnited States
I've decided to try yet another fun way to reduce the collection size and get people a bunch of games they want.
Here is how this will work:
1. Each day I will add one game to this geeklist.
2. If you would like to trade for all the games on this geeklist, just offer me 4 games from my want in trade list. ANY 4.
3. There are TWO ways the auction can end. 1) The first person to make a valid (games that are on my want in trade list and meet the condition criteria) 4 game offer will win all the games in this list. or 2) BIN the list for $150. Which ever happens first. For further clarity - if someone Bins I will split the shipping with them.
4. I will go by the BGG time stamp first and if for some crazy reason there is a tie, the one on top will win.
5. The condition of my games are good to excellent. Most are very good/excellent and the games offered must be in that range.
6. Important note on Shipping: We will split the shipping of both shipments. So if it's $10 to ship one way and $20 ship the other, shipping is split at $15 each.
7. Any questions just ask in the comments section or GM.
Local pickup is no problem.
I will make a donation to BGG of 3% of the estimated value of the games I ship out or 3% of the $150 if the list gets BINNED.
Good luck everyone!
- [+] Dice rolls