CLOSED - Large NYC Auction - Over 170 Games for Sale
THIS AUCTION IS CLOSEDRecommend
TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE MADE SUCCESSFUL BIDS: Tomorrow (Tuesday), I will make up Marketplace orders for each of you, combining all of the games you've won into a single order (they will all be listed under a single game). I will send you a notification with a link to the Marketplace listing. Once you've checked out, giving your address, I will confirm the order and list your grand total with shipping costs. If you have any questions, please feel free to geekmail me.
Space is precious in the city, so it's time for another BGG auction.
End Date: We are running this auction until the evening of Monday, May 20, 2019. We will begin closing items around 9:00 or 10:00 pm EST, but we may keep some items open longer if bidding still seems active.
Shipping: U.S. only. Shipping rates are based on USPS regional rates from New York.
- Shipping for orders containing one or more regular-sized games begins at:
• $9.85 - to NY, PA, MD, DC, DE, NJ, VT, CT, RI
• $11.95 - to OH, MI, VA, WV, ME, MA, NH, NC, KY, IN, WI
• $13.08 - to MN, MO, IL, IA, TN, AR, MI, AL, SC, GA, FL
• $16.29 - to CO, ND, SD, KS, NE, OK, LA, TX, MT, WY, UT, NM
• $19.50 - to ID, WA, OR, CA, AZ, NV, HI, AK
- Each regular-sized game beyond the first will cost an extra $4 shipping. Smaller games are only $2 extra for shipping (these are marked as "Small item" in the GeekList). The more you order, the more money you save on shipping. Also, for total orders over $100, you will receive a 10% discount on your final order, including shipping!
- If your order consists of nothing but small games, base shipping starts at $6.70 to anywhere in the U.S. and costs $2 per additional small item. (A "small item" we define to be one that can fit inside a USPS flat-rate small box 5-3/8" x 8-58" x 1-5/8").
Local Pick-Up: Local pick-up is available in New York City (Bronx, Belmont/Fordham University) without a shipping fee. *Please indicate in your bid if you intend to pick up your order locally!* Thanks.
Payment: All transactions will occur through the BGG Marketplace, and payments can be made through PayPal. Once Marketplace orders are made I'll send you the total amount due + shipping along with my PayPal (We will accept cash for local pick-ups, but we ask that the order still be made through BGG).
"Hard Reserve:" This is our baseline lowest price; any bid equal to or higher than the hard reserve will guarantee a sale. You may bid less, but we are likely to refuse the offer. No trades, please!
BIN: This is the "Buy Now" price and will close the item. The item will be reserved for the BIN bidder, but keep in mind we won't start billing/shipping until the auction is closed.
A few things you should know about our game collection:
1) We tend to be completionists. Many of these games contain every expansion and promo card available for that game (these are detailed for each entry). Whenever possible, however, we have incorporated the expansions into the main box and tossed the expansion boxes. Please do not ask us to separate out and sell expansions individually.
2) We are compulsive sleevers. Unless we acquired a used game, all cards for every game we own were sleeved immediately upon opening the box, and should be in Very Good to Like New condition.
3) We often toss or cut inserts, usually in order to fit sleeved cards and/or expansions. We have tried to mark the games that have significantly damaged inserts, but be aware that some inserts may be missing or may have been cut to fit the cards/pieces. This should have no effect on the condition of the components or the playability of the game. We will make sure to pack the games carefully to avoid damage during shipping.
4) All games are used. Boxes may have shelf wear, but components are complete and in "Very Good" condition unless otherwise noted.
- [+] Dice rolls