Philadelphia, PA Virtual Flea Market
I've created this geeklist to serve as a no-ship trade and sale marketplace for those of us in the nearby Philadelphia area. The inspiration comes from other Virtual Flea Markets here on BGG.Recommend
Of course, folks who aren't local to Philadelphia and the outlying area should feel free to make offers. You might even convince folks here in town to bundle stuff with other sellers to save on shipping.
So here is the deal for sellers:
1) Anyone relatively close to the Philadelphia, PA region should feel free to add to the list.
2) Please list one game per GL item, as that should help ding people's subscriptions. It's also okay to list a local geeklist auction.
3) Please include all pertinent info including price, condition, edition, location if it isn't on your flag (city and state), and (if available) a link to the BGG Marketplace listing. Feel free to add any other notes, trade desires, photos.
4) Please delete the item in this list when the item is sold/traded.
5) If you strike a deal, please use the marketplace so BGG gets their rightful share!
6) Please list board and card games only, as a general rule.
7) Group listings are permitted, but please make sure to not edit more than once a week. It's also suggested you have a note to show what edits you have made recently.
8) Listings that are greater than 6 months old (or, in the case of group listings, have not been edited/updated in that time) will be removed. You are allowed to re-add these items; this will help keep the list fresh.
That's it, for now! If you have any suggestions or comments, please send me a GM.
P.S. Unless anyone sees anything different, let's just keep this as a permanent list? Please make sure to delete any dead items.
- [+] Dice rolls