- Wey ScogginUnited States
This is a contest that will run through July 30th.Recommend
It's pretty simple. Make a game that fits on a 6x9 postcard, with little to no extra components.
I want more games out there that can be played at any time with anyone. If you play the game with someone and they like it, you can easily give them the game.
Here are some examples of postcard games.
- Add your game by adding a geeklist item to this list with artwork and rules
- Use printplace.com 6x9 postcard for a template (leave the address part blank)
- It can be cut to include counters or to make cards
- Extra components can only be six sided dice, coins, or standard things anyone would have
- I will plan on asking you to let me publish the game if you win, but not necessary to the contest
- to be eligible for the contest you must judge at least one other game
- Judging will be done primarily by the other contestants and a small panel of judges.
- Rules don't have to fit on the postcard. (but they can if you want)
- I'll release a judging format soon
- [+] Dice rolls