CastleCon 2019 Virtual Flea Market (VFM)
This VFM is now closed.Recommend
This geeklist will serve as a no-ship trade and marketplace for CastleCon 2019. The inspiration for this comes from the Cincinnati VFM.
Here are the rules for sellers:
1) Anyone attending CastleCon can add to the list.
2) Please list one game per geeklist item.
3) Please be clear as to whether you are using CAD or USD currency.
4) Please include all pertinent info including price, condition, edition and (if available) a link to the BGG Marketplace listing. Feel free to add any other notes, trade desires, photos. Links can be embedded with [ geekurl=<url>]<text>[/geekurl] where <url> does not include the boardgamegeek.com site, so like [ geekurl=/geekmarket/product/798558]Link[/geekurl]
5) Please show a strike-through of the item in this list when the item is sold/traded.
6) If you strike a deal, please use the marketplace so BGG gets their rightful share.
7) Make sure you bring the game to CastleCon as this is meant as a no-ship VFM.
Here are the rules for Buyers:
1) If you strike a deal with the seller, please make sure the transaction goes through BGG marketplace so that BGG gets their rightful share.
2) Be respectful of other people.
1) CastleCon is not responsible for any transactions made in this VFM.
2) CastleCon is not responsible for the exchange of money between the seller and the buyer, but stresses that BGG Marketplace need be used to complete your transaction.
3) CastleCon may intermittently monitor this VFM geeklist to help facilitate general questions, etc.
4) This is not for auction items.
5) CastleCon will be holding a Bring & Buy as usual at the Con.
6) We are testing out this VFM to help facilitate the large number of games that usually trade hands at the Con. Use of this in future years will be determined at a later date.
- [+] Dice rolls