Board Game Challenge - Dicember 2019
The dice challenge that makes December an even more wonderful month!
Play 15 (or more) unique dice games (different titles) during this month of December.
* Create a new item in this GeekList (it can link to your own personal GeekList for the challenge, or just use the entry here to keep track).
* Post a short entry about the challenge and anything else you would like to add.
* Keep your list updated as you play dice games and come close to (or complete!) the challenge.
* Have fun!
What counts as a dice game?
A good rule of thumb is any game that uses dice as a primary game component. Use your own judgement.
Why 15 games?
With the holiday season, asking for a game each day is unrealistic for many people. two years ago it got lowered to 12, but since we're starting on December 1st again, let's try 15! Half a month of gaming...
1. Only plays from December 1st - December 31st of this year count.
1. Games do not have to be from your own collection.
2. Solo plays are allowed.
3. Digital/iOS versions (as long as they are the same as a physical game) count as well.
If you want to participate, start an item on this GeekList and list your games - a microbadge is available for purchase:
Those who complete the challenge might, in addition, get a special microbadge for this year's challenge, if I can find an mb creator and admin who can help me with handing out these badges.
A warm thank you to my predecessors:This Space For RentUnited States...and all I got was this lousy overtext.it's Janna(Janna_)BelgiumPlay black time!
Now roll them bones!!!
- [+] Dice rolls