Flea Market 111: The Flea with 2020 vision (January 2020)
Geeks are welcome to set up "stalls" to offer specific items which can be bought, sold or traded (just like real flea markets!). In the interests of simplicity, here are the specs:
1) Each person can post an unlimited number of items which they are interested in trading off.
2a) Anything that can legally be shipped/electronically transferred is allowed: boardgames, video games, gift cards, geekgold, books, DVDs, sports trading cards, etc. Please use Outside the Scope for your listing where appropriate.
2b) NEW: Since the RPG Flea Market list has been MIA for half a year those items are welcome here. Alternatively, someone could also take up creation of a RPG Flea geeklist and I will add the link to it in the bottom of the header as was done previously
3) To keep the shopping experience interesting, any of your items which failed to trade shouldn't be reposted until at least one Flea Market has passed - i.e. items which didn't trade in Flea Market 110 shouldn't be reposted until Flea Market 112 and items that don't sell in this geeklist should not be listed in next month's list.
Reminder: a new Flea Market Geeklist will be created around the 1st of every month.
4a) Please update your items to show their status if they trade/sale successfully so others know it is no longer available.
4b) Please do not update your items with unnecessary edits. Ie: If an item is pending sale/trade, add a comment below the specific item. If you wish to post games you are seeking, do so in the comment section below the geeklist and you may modify that as many times as you wish (see #5). Obviously you may edit the entry to correct an error such as one involving completeness or condition of the game
5) If you are looking for a specific game(s), just list it in the comment section at the bottom of the page.
6) People are encouraged to ask questions and offer possible trades (goods or cash) in the comments. Until an item is updated to show it is traded, please feel free to continue making offers.
7) Shoppers are encouraged to make offers even if they don't match the contents of the seller's Want list, unless the sellers specifically request otherwise.
8a) Any direct purchases should be completed through the Marketplace instead of the trade manager. The marketplace will automatically keep track of the 3% commission to the Geek and let you know when you've accumulated enough commissions to pay to make it worth while to the geek - otherwise Paypal transaction fees eat most of a payment to the site.
8b) Per request of BGG Admins, Once you've finished a sale, please include a link to the Marketplace listing in the geeklist item.
For instructions, please see http://boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/geeklist_auction#toc4
NOTE: You can subscribe to the Flea Market Trade Lists Subscription Thread to receive a notice when new Flea Market lists are posted. You can also find the links to the previous flea market geeklists there
Last Month's Flea Market: Flea Market 110: The Flea that saved Christmas (December 2019)
NOTE 2: Just a tip, it's always helpful to have some games on your Want in Trade or Wishlist. The more games you have on your For Trade list, the betters odds you will have in finding trade partners[/b]
Subscription threads to the other Flea Market Geeklists:
War Game Flea Market: Monthly WARGAME Flea Market - Subscription Geeklist
- [+] Dice rolls