Spokane, WA virtual flea market
Having experienced great success with virtual flea markets in Portland and Seattle, I thought it would be cool to have one here in the Spokane area as well. The idea is to connect local buyers, sellers, and traders, so we can cycle our game collections without paying shipping costs.Recommend
1. Items must be for sale or trade in the greater Spokane area, with a local pickup/dropoff option.
2. Board and card games only. No video games or 'outside the scope' items. Accessories specific to tabletop gaming are allowed, at the discretion of the moderator.
3. Don't update your post more than once per week (to avoid excessive triggering of subscriptions).
4. BGG Marketplace. If you sell a listed item, you must use the marketplace so BGG gets their small well-deserved commission. There is a feature on BGG, the Marketplace Quick Link. It is available on any sale/trade list item. It makes it much easier to do the right thing by BGG. Please use it.
5. Be responsible. If someone contacts you, reply. If you agree to a transaction, follow through with it.
6. Posts that go months with no activity may be deleted by the moderator.
7. Bad actors may be banned from this list. Be nice. Be good.
There are two main ways you can list items:
A. One post per item. This will make it easier for buyers to find your stuff.
B. One post per seller, with multiple items listed. This is more convenient for sellers to manage (but don't edit more than once per week). If you are running an auction, feel free to link to it.
Within your post, it is recommended that you include an asking price for each item. You can also indicate your interest in trades.
1. If you are interested in an item, either post a comment, and/or send a geekmail to the seller.
2. Don't make any assumptions about version, language, or condition. If it matters, to you, ASK.
3. Don't publicly complain about prices. If you think something is priced incorrectly, you can send geekmail to the seller.
4. Non-local buyers may contact sellers to see if they might be interested in a shipping sale/trade.
5. Inappropriate comments may be deleted at the discretion of the moderator. Be nice. Be good.
Special COVID-19 note: Please use appropriate caution. For example, dropping off a game on a porch is better than handing it to someone. When receiving a game, consider disinfecting or quarantining it for a bit. Be safe.
These rules were based on those in these geeklists. Many thanks to these great folks for inventing and/or refining the concept:
 Portland, OR Virtual Flea Market
 Seattle, WA Virtual Flea Market
Here's a list of similar lists in other locations:
Geeklist of Virtual Flea Markets
- [+] Dice rolls