7 day $5 Apoca-auction all with low BINS!
3:29 PST AUCTION IS CLOSEDRecommend
1) If Condition is not listed, assume item is opened and in "Good" Condition or better. I will gladly verify condition upon request.
2) All games should be shipped within 5 days of payment. I have a day job and 3 kids. Have some chill.
3) All bids must be in an increment of $5. All amounts listed as in USD.
4) Shipping will be paid by the winner, and I will ship boxes internationally or domestically at flat rate prices, if your winning would fit in a flat rate box. If a box is larger than flat rate, then I will obviously accommodate you and pack it with care for cost.
All games will be shipped from zip 94583. I can also do local pickup in the bay area.
Please note that boxes, peanuts, foam cost money too. I don't charge if I can re-use what I have, but don't complain if I charge $9 for shipping when USPS charges $8.25. Also note that once I'm out of boxes/padding, more expensive boxes may be used.
4) I will of course combine shipping if you win multiple items. You pay the true cost to package/ship.
5) International bidders are welcome to join in on the fun, just remember that you will be paying the shipping, and that if we use the postal service, it is pretty much impossible to track the package after it leaves the USA. Unless you want to pay for insurance, I cannot guarantee anything.
6) Tried my best to specify editions, but unless otherwise noted, you can assume all games are either English or Multi-lingual. If you have any specific questions regarding the edition, language, or condition of the game, GM me or reply to the item so everyone can see.
7) All transactions will be done via Paypal and through the BGG marketplace for their standard 3%. I will accept cash for local pickup only.
8) All games are being sold as-is. They are all complete to the best of my knowledge, but frankly I have bigger fish to fry in my life right now than whether or not a single money token is missing. I don't have time for shenanigans.
The auction will end between noon and 6:00 PM PST on Friday, August 14. The ambiguity is to avoid sniping. If a bid comes in for an item during that time, I reserve the right to extend the closing time for THAT ITEM ONLY to allow others to respond. I will not extend it for more than a few hours, so if you're interested in an item, subscribe to it!!
- [+] Dice rolls