2020 Dicember challenge
Play 15 (or more) unique dice games (different titles) during this month of December.
Play 31 unique dice games (different titles) during December. One for each day in the month.
* Create a new item in this GeekList (it can link to your own personal GeekList for the challenge, or just use the entry here to keep track).
* Post a short entry about the challenge and anything else you would like to add.
* Keep your list updated as you play dice games and come close to (or complete!) the challenge.
* Have fun!
What counts as a dice game?
A good rule of thumb is any game that uses dice as a primary game component. Use your own judgement.
1. Only plays from December 1st - December 31st of this year count.
1. Games do not have to be from your own collection.
2. Solo plays are allowed.
3. Digital/iOS versions (as long as they are the same as a physical game) count as well.
If you want to participate, start an item on this GeekList and list your games - a microbadge is available for purchase:
Those who complete the challenge might, in addition, get a special microbadge for this year's challenge . I'll just need to find an admin who can help me with handing out the badges.
A warm thank you to my predecessors:This Space For RentUnited States...and all I got was this lousy overtext.it's Janna(Janna_)BelgiumPlay black time!
Now roll them bones!!!
- [+] Dice rolls