Toronto AMT4! Complete
OntarioI went out there in search of experience, to taste and to touch and to feel as much, as a man can before he repents...
1. This is a math trade, as described in this threadRecommend
We’ll be using the TradeMaximizer program to figure out who is trading with whom.
2. Number of game entries: Each person near Toronto can have up to as many games as you want to add game entries. To help get as many entries as possible, message your Toronto area geekbuddies and get them in on this.
3. Deadlines: Opens for entries from people near Toronto: Immediately.
Closes to entries: There will be no cap on total number of entries, I'll keep this open for two , therefore it will close on Sunday, February 17, 2008 at 11:59pm, EST.
Want lists due: Wednesday, February 20, 2008, at 11:59pm, EST.
4. Kinds of entries: You may include more than one game in your offer. You may not allow a choice of different items to the recipient. (This applies both to your original entry and to any sweeteners.) Feel free to add GeekGold as a sweetener.
5. Duplicates: Duplicate entries are allowed.
6. Location of Trade:
When: Saturday, March 1, 2008.
Time: 12:00pm (Noon)
Where: Trinity Presbyterian Church - York Mills and is located at 2737 Bayview Ave. and will be held in west hall at the street level at the north end of the church.
This is the site of the Toronto Area Boardgamers Society quarterly all day gaming convention. It runs from 9am until around 9pm. There are all sorts of games played from Euros to Ameritrash to Wargames. I would hope that many of the traders will take the opportunity to take part in some gaming before and after the trade. For more information please see their homesite: http://www.tabsonline.net/
If you intend on playing games at TABScon, there is a $5 entry fee for the day.
7. Shipping costs:
The trader can choose to deliver the game(s) in person, or they can choose to mail the games. If they mail the games, they’re responsible for the shipping costs. You are encouraged to discuss convenient meeting locations and times with your trading partners.
8. Formatting your lists: Once the list closes to new entries, I will list all the entries along with an ID word identifying the entry. (The scheme will be something like Itemnumber.Game_Name.) To format your entry, list your own User Name in brackets, your entry’s GameID, followed by the GameID of each game you’re interested in trading for, in your order of preference. I strongly recommend that you copy the GameID from the official list, instead of trying to guess at it! If you make even the tiniest of misspellings, the computer won’t be able to understand your entry. If you’re not interested in a game, don’t list it. So, for example, I might enter
PLEASE SEE DISCUSSION THREAD FOR FORMAT
This would mean that I (offering Medici, the first item on the list) would be willing to trade it for Formula De (item #51) or Mexica (item #19).
If you decide that you don’t want to trade your game for any of the entries, just leave the space after your entry’s ID word blank. That is,
PLEASE SEE DISCUSSION THREAD FOR FORMAT
Send your list of wanted trades to me, as I will be running the TradeMaximizer, by GeekMail. Please entitle your message “math trade yourUserID” (but substitute your real userID, of course). I will attempt to check each of them for any errors, and will send you a confirmation geekmail. Like the last Toronto Area Math Trade, all of the information will be posted and as many people as they like may run the TradeMaximizer. The one that gets the most trades is the one that we’ll use.
We will be using both Priorities and Dummies for this Math Trade.
9. Trading: Once the list of trades is posted, I’ll leave a period of at least 12 hours for questions and corrections. Do not propose any trades (or worse, send any games) until the period is over. Once the list of trades is official, I’ll post guidelines (pretty much the usual thing, with trade offers and such) on contacting the other traders.
Good Luck and Happy Trading.
Please feel free to message me with any questions, tips comments etc.
And by all means, contact your Toronto area geekbuddies and tell them to join in the trading fun.
You can discuss the trade here:
SUMMARY POSTED HERE:
Please do not delete items once they've been added! If you are unsure as to whether to add a game or not, please don't or wait until closer to the deadline so that you can be sure. Thanks!
If you aren't sure what a Math Trade is and want to know then please read this thread:
If there is a game you really want, but hasn't made it on to the Trade Geeklist, please go and list it on the Request list to encourage others to put it on this list. You can find the Request list here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/28788
- [+] Dice rolls