Dominion Day - Canadian Math Trade - RESULTS POSTED
- Daisy Manning(Daezee)Canada
Dominion Day - Canadian Math Trade
Discussion Thread: http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/415283
Request GeekList: http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/43425
On-Line Want List Generator (OLWLG) will be required for this event.
Please remember to tip JeffyJeff & cokasaki some GG for their programs.
Key Dates & Times (EASTERN STANDARD TIME)
Open for posting games: Immediately until Sunday, June 28th (5:30 PM)
Want list submission period: Sunday, June 28th (5:30 PM) until Wednesday, July 1st (7:00 AM)
Results about an hour thereafter!
1) You must have a valid Canadian address to which your items will be shipped (ie. You don't have to be a Canadian to participate; however, you will need to have a Canadian address where the games can be shipped).
2) There is no list cap; therefore, you can submit an unlimited number of items. If there is something you really hope to see someone post; please list it in the Request GeekList.
3) Gift certificates, Geekgold, and non Board Game items are all permitted. However, Gift certificate and GG arbitrage is not permitted.
4) Non-game entries (DVDs/CDs/RPGs/etc) must be listed as "Outside the Scope of BGG" (game id 23953), "Miscellaneous Game Accessory" (game id 5985) or "Miscellaneous Game Merchandise" (game id 22104) and must include the +altname+ brief description -altname- format in the description of your item. Use of the +altname+ brief description -altname- will not work with other listings; therefore, if you are offering an expansion for which there is no entry in BGG (for instance expansion cards handed out at Essen) and NOT the base game, please use "Miscellaneous Game Accessory" to help avoid confusion.
5) In your entries you are required to describe the condition of the components & box as best as possible for all items you are trading (ie. New (In Shrink)/Sweetners included). For games which have multiple languages and editions, you also required to specify the language and edition of your item. For games which are not being sent in shrink you are required to inventory the components and list anything missing. Do not assume that the game is complete, even if you have never played the game and just removed the shrink. Please list if the game is coming from a smoke free environment or not. If the game and/or expansion you are listing is a "Print & Play" make that clear in the description (give specifics what it was printed on, mounted on, etc). If you are listing an expansion if you reference the base game in the description be clear one way or the other if you are including the base game or not. Do not include a link to the base game unless you are including it (ie. if you include a link to the base game, you will be required to send the base game). If you do not list a condition, missing components or smoking details the game will be considered to be in excellent to mint condition, complete and from a non-smoking home.
6) You will be required to cover the full shipping costs for the games you are shipping to any valid Canadian address. If you're shipping and want to pay extra for insurance, without the recipient requesting it, that's your choice and that cost should not be passed on to the recipient without their prior consent. However, if the recipient requests and is willing to pay for priority shipping/insurance, please accommodate accordingly.
7) Sweeteners are to be listed using the GAMEID formatting (prefered, example Coloretto). If you aren't aware of how to do this it's simply [ G A M E I D = XXXX ] minus the spaces. To find the game id simply search the game and at the right hand side of the games page is listed the game id. For example, Coloretto's game id is 5782. If you don't use this format your sweeteners won't show up in the OLWLG properly.
8) If you've been reported as a bad trader, you cannot participate. If you try to, I will remove your entries. If you see someone posting entries who is a bad trader, please let me know.
9) Please do NOT include links to other games in your entry unless you are actually including them as a sweetener. Again, if you include a link to a game in your description you will be required to ship that game.
10) Please do NOT include links to where you are selling the item/game (example BGG Marketplace link/E-bay link). This makes your entry look like you are only trying to sell your game and not looking to trade it. As this is a Trade list, items here should be those you are looking to trade not advertise for sale.
11) Please do not delete or remove items from your entries once you have submitted them. If you trade/sell or for any other reason cannot trade the item as listed before the end of the Math Trade strike out the text (example
Strikeout) and submit a blank wantlist for the item. If you aren't aware of how to do this it's simply [ - ] EXAMPLE [ / - ] minus the spaces. You can however add items to your entries as sweeteners once listed but then cannot remove such sweeteners (as someone may have added the item to their list because of said sweetener).
12) You will be required to periodically check your entries for Comments, and respond to them as appropriate. This is a very easy thing to do. Just click on "My Geek", then "Contributions" and finally on "GeekList Items". You will then be able to see your items without having to find them in the trade GeekList along with any comments that people have made. You will only need to go back to the trade GeekList to make adjustments or answer questions if there were any.
13) You will be required to submit your want list using the OLWLG. It is best to work on your want list and submit it early, so you don't miss the deadline. If you need to make changes after it is submitted, you can make the necessary changes and then resubmit it any time during the submission period. If you will be unavailable during the want list submission period but still wish to participate, contact me directly and we can discuss alternatives. Creating want lists is not the same as submitting them. To submit them you will need to click on the "Submit My Wants" button. If you're not sure how to find this, consult the documentation referenced above or ask in the discussion thread. When you submit your want lists, you will receive a confirming GeekMail. If you don't get one, your want lists haven't been submitted. Your want lists in the GeekMail may be truncated - this is fine.
Other useful information
OLWLG Guides: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/30011
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/32005 (Duplicate protection)
Software Used: TradeMaximizer 1.4 with duplicate protection.
Note: Only errors by the moderator will invalidate the results.
Also in the case that there is a problem after the results are posted, at most it will only invalidate the affected trade chain(s) and not the entire results set. In addition if the problem can be resolved by the most directly affected party or parties, then that is perfectly acceptable.
If you've never used the OLWLG before:
1) Follow this link - http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/bgglogin.cgi
2) Enter your BGG name and click on "Send Now".
3) You will receive a GeekMail containing your own personal link to the new OLWLG.
4) For assistance using the OLWLG please see the links provided above.
- [+] Dice rolls