CLOSED - GAME AUCTION #2 - I still don't have a good name
- Charles A. Davis(wkusau)United States
CLOSED - I will work on sending notices by Saturday. Thanks everyone.Recommend
I just can't get everything on the shelves anymore. So my loss of space is your gain.
Here are the rules. (borrowed from The Dude and others)
1. All bids need to be in whole US dollar amounts.
2. Minimum bids will be listed for each item.
3. Ending time will be sometime late in the evening on Wednesday, July 29 (Eastern Time).
4. Winning bidder will be responsible for exact shipping costs. I will be shipping from 25136. I will probably ship everything USPS. However, if you want to use another carrier, I can do that but it will add an extra few days to the shipping. I will use the USPS Flat Rate box as much as possible, Combined shipping is acceptable, if someone wins multiple items. I have listed the approximate UNPACKAGED weight for each item, so you could get an estimate on the shipping costs.
5. When the auction is over, I will send geekmails to winning bidders when the items are listed on BGG Marketplace. This will guarantee that BGG gets their cut.
6. Payments must be made through Paypal. If this is not possible, please contact me, and I will be happy to work something out with you.
If you have any questions, feel free to send me a Geekmail.
- [+] Dice rolls