CLOSED -- Bitz & Miniatures - European Chain of Generosity
- Greg CZ(leaxe)Hungary
THIS CHAIN IS CLOSED.
Merged back into http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/34018 chain due to lack of interest.
This is a fork in the European Chain of Generosity started by HRune (Arne Hoffmann)
This chain of generosity is for miniatures and bits ONLY!!
Read carefully before you participate!!
Description shamelessly copied from the original chain and edited in some places!!!
Erik Warnes (unixrevolution) brought the BGG chain of generosity back to life almost a year ago and it has been going strong since then.
The chain has grown into several parallel ones as multiple seeds have been planted during the past months. For a complete overview see the corresponding subsription thread:
Unfortunately, global mail prices can be quite high, probably making the list a little uninteresting for non-Americans (though a few do regulary participate in the chain).
With this GeekList I'll try to play my part to make a similar chain avaiblable to all Europeans (thanks, Jack (anglotiger), for the suggestion of a seperate GL!)
Here's the general concept of the Chain of Generosity (thanks to Erik from whom I copied most of the rules below).
I'll seed the list with a
game/gamesminiature and a bitz pack I am giving away for free to anyone interested.
1. Participation in the chain is limited to Europeans. Global chains can be found in the link above.
2. You must comment to the item in question indicating you wish to be in the drawing to recieve it in order to be eligible to win.
3. If you win one, you MUST post a
game/gamesminiature or a bitz pack of your own to give away in this fashion and set a deadline of at most 4 days.After winning (NOT receiving the figures/bits) you have to list a new entry within the same chain in 3 days. Set a deadline for application of 5 days max. If you don't like that idea, don't play.
4. In the unlikely event that no offers are made on your
gameentry within the set deadline, try a different gameentry in its place.
4. If you wish to start a second (or third, or fourth) chain, post an item to the geeklist and put "SEED" in bold in the description. For those later in the chain, identify which chain your game belongs to. I start with 2 seeds. Single miniature and bits pack. A possible new seed could be "multiple miniatures", painted miniatures etc.
5. Sender pays shipping, unless he indicates in his entry that the recipient will and under what grounds (International shipping, etc). Anyone signing up to receive an item where recipient pays shipping agree to do so.
6. You must provide a photo of your offering. Either a link to an external site (e.g. photobucket, flickr) or upload it in your personal gallery here on BGG.
gamestuff you post should be reasonable. Do not post a single plastic ork head for example one that most of the BGG community might want to have. Ideally, one on your trade list.The dual-purpose of this list is to spread goodwill and give unlikedunwanted miniatures etc. gamesa good home.
You can win multiple times. Just keep in mind each time you win something you'll be giving another one away.
- [+] Dice rolls