New age of gaming : the historical Euro-Wargames
- Ben Bosmans(Ben_Bos)Belgium
So I have about 300 wargames and I didn't even rate 30% of them in these pages.Recommend
But recently there seems to be a perfect blend of wargaming elements and Eurogames.
Games we WILL play and NOT put in a closet to look at the boxes.
Original design mechanics coupled with historical simulations could be cool.
What are the main ingredients:
- historical feel
- SHORT playing times < 3 hours
- a LOT of interaction
- tense and fun
- sudden endings possible
- makes you read about the historical subject
- games that can be teached in an hour
- quick set up times
- tactical or strategic military feeling
- AND ... non wargamers could like it
OK I only gave the first 3 titles, you can add the rest.
But keep in mind, all above elements should be present.
- [+] Dice rolls