ASL and OTHERS Game Auction! WARGAMES, EUROS, AMERITRASH! Bidding starts on 2/7/2010 @ 8am
- Aaron Gelb(asgelb)United States
AUCTION CLOSED! Thanks to all who bid on items! You will be contacted within 2 days to let you know if you've won an item. Be aware, there are some items that did not meet the private reserves, and those will be made public within 2 days.Recommend
Thanks for your patience, things have been quite busy around here, our family just was blessed with triplets, 3 new additions to the fam! Now, as an uncle, I'll have plenty of reasons to buy more games...for the kids, of course...
BEGINS: SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 7TH @ 8AM PACIFIC
ENDS: SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 21ST @ 10PM PACIFIC
To discourage sniping, I will wait 15 minutes after the most recent bid before closing the auction. After that, transactions will occur through the BGG marketplace.
Here are the rules for this auction:
1) Bidders may make bids in whole dollar(USD) increments. If there is a starting bid, bids must be equal to or higher than the starting bid.
2) Some games may have a hidden reserve. If this reserve is not met, the game MAY still be offered to the highest bidder, or the game may not be sold at all.
3) As the auctioneer, I reserve the right to change, add, or delete, cancel or extend any or all entries in this auction.
4) If there is no starting bid listed, the first bidder will set the starting price with his bid. It cannot be under $1.00.
5) SHIPPING: Bid-winners are responsible for all shipping costs. Items will be shipped USPS. Most games will be sent in priority shipping boxes. A game will ship for the price of the priority box that it can fit into, and therefore shipping will be equal to that of the USPS's flat rate shipping boxes. IF a game cannot fit into one of the flat rate boxes, it will be shipped out in another box, via Parcel Post to save money. I will be making NO money off of shipping. Tracking, insurance, delivery confirmation, if extra, will be included in your shipping total. I WILL SHIP TO ANYWHERE - However, be mindful that international shipping can get quite expensive. If you are an international bidder, you are responsible for finding out what it will roughly cost you before bidding on an item, unless it is of no concern to you. I will be shipping from Los Angeles, CA 90245
6) If you opt to not take insurance on the package, shipping is at the recipients own risk.
7) Feel free, if you wish, to geekmail me any trade offers you may think I would be interested in in lieu of cash bids. If I decide to accept a trade offer instead of a bid, it will be made public so you do not waste your time bidding on the item.
8) Winners of multiple games: I will do my best to ship as many games together as possible to save you shipping costs. If that means more, smaller packages, or 1 large package, I will do what is cheapest. But as I am not a retailer with business deals regarding shipping, I cannot really "combine" shipping to save you money. As I stated, I will not be making ANY profit on shipping. What it costs me is what I charge you.
9) If you have any questions regarding a game, the rules, or anything else, feel free to geekmail me or post a comment on the geeklist here for all to see.
10) As the auction ends on a Sunday, and since I do not have the time to ship games out during the week, all items will be shipped out the weekend after the auction closes, as long as they have been paid for. Any games not paid paid for by that weekend are at risk of being offered to the second highest bidder, or not sold at all. However, all bids are expected to be made in good faith and honored by the bidder.
Thanks, and happy bidding!!!
- [+] Dice rolls