The Golden Turtleback Painted Miniature contest for miniatures painted in February 2010. Win Geek Gold and an exclusive microbadge!
- Cerith Morgan-JonesUnited Kingdom
The contest has kept it's original name in honour of it's founderDavid AndersonUnited States
WashingtonTwo Time Cancer Survivor - Never Give Up. Never Surrender. -Jason Nesmith from Galaxy Quest (1999 movie)Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl XLVIII Champions!
I'm merely keeping the seat warm.
Taking part is easy:
1) Add the game of the miniature you painted as an item to the list.
2) Add the picture of your painted miniature in the comment section for that game.
(use the format [imageid=xxxxxmedium] where xxxxx is the id of the picture)
That way people will be able to better judge your work. Medium should be sufficient please do not use large.
1) The image you submit must be from February 2010. The contest will end on March 31st.
2) You are the artist. Do not submit miniatures painted by someone else.
3) One entry per person. You may, however, use up to two pictures of your entry to the front and back of the miniature.
4) The winner will be the picture with the most thumbs. You can thumb as many as you like.
Unfortunateley I'm reliant on tips to offer decent prizes at the moment as I don't have a huge amount of geekgold.
Any tips received will awarded as follows:
1st place: 50%
2nd place: 37.5%
3rd place: 12.5%
So if the tip total comes to 40 geekgold 1st will get 20, 2nd 15 and 3rd 5 etc.
I'll round down tips and put the remainder towards future prizes.
Judging at the end of the month and winners will appear in the next months list.
1st place will now also receive an exclusive microbadge!
Please give this geeklist a thumb to help get it to the front page. The more contestants the better!
And don't forget to click on the images you like and give the actual images thumbs up as well!
The images will be arranged alphabetically by the name of the game entry.
Previous contests for your viewing pleasure:
There is also a geeklist for the Best Painted Miniatures of 2009. Please take the time to share what you think is the best.
- [+] Dice rolls