CONTEST (closed) - Tagline Teasers - ANSWERS POSTED
- Shaky Ulnas(Shaun L)Canada
ManitobaTurn at last to home afar
CONTEST CLOSED. Geekscore = 82%
Prize winners have been announced.
Answers have been posted as geeklist items #26-50.
This contest features taglines taken from 25 box fronts found on BGG. Test your talent for trivial technicalities by tracking down these token titles and tallying a terrific total.
Predict what the Geekscore of this contest will be in %. The Geekscore is the average score of all entries in the contest.
Geekscores from my previous contests:
70% - Burgled Box Art
95% - Anagram Amnesia
76% - Censorship Senility
66% - Formidable Fronts
87% - Classic Concentration
52% - Scoring Track Trickery
77% - Microbadge Migraine
45% - Know Your Noses?
1) Send me a Geekmail with your contest entry. Your entry should list (in numbered order) the correct name of the board games pictured below. Include a #26 with your Geekscore prediction (in %) to be eligible for the tiebreaker.
2) You may update your contest entry at any time before the contest ends. Please include UPDATE in the title of your message.
3) Please do not give hints or spoilers in any comments posted to this Geeklist.
4) The contest will end at 6:00 pm US central time (UTC -06:00) on Sunday, March 21, 2010.
5) First, second, and third place prizes will be awarded to the entries with the most correct answers. Ties will be broken by the tiebreaker. Further ties will be broken by random draw. Ten door prizes will be awarded by a random draw of all entrants.
6) All decisions regarding the correctness of entries will be made by me and are final.
We had ten perfect scores! Prizes were awarded according to the tiebreaker rules (the Geekscore was 82% and randomizer.org was brought on board to distinguish second and third place).
First prize of 10.00 awarded toMike Owens(MikeO)United States
for a perfect score and Geekscore prediction of 80%
Second prize of 5.00 awarded to(Midaga)Hungary
BudapestWelcome to the finals of the 43rd Stare Out Tournament. Press Esc to start.
for a perfect score and Geekscore prediction of 89%
Third prize of 2.50 awarded toD a v i d B u r k e yUnited States
ArkansasSchool's Out For Summer!
for a perfect score and Geekscore prediction of 75%
Consolation prizes of 0.50 were awarded Chuckila, kaiser, Impr3ssion, rodrigotjader, Jonny5, GeneSteeler, and B Factor for their perfect scores.
Consolation prizes of 0.30 were awarded to Squidd, thyren, Ed_the_Red, jaywowzer, SawHat, and 610jajaja for scoring 24/25. Many of these entrants missed a perfect score by submitting an inexact version of a game (like Entdecker or Times Up!).
Ten door prizes of 0.25 were awarded to Motorkopf, Thommy8, mazzame, Craig_H, Zedsdead, ThatFedoraGuy, salish99, tiggers, DT76, and pakruse.
Congratulations to all the winners!
The next contest is Class Picture Puzzle.
- [+] Dice rolls