AUCTION - Starcraft, Brood Wars, Railways of the World + Expansions, Age of Conan + others
- Tim Collett(tcollett)United States
KansasYou sooo stupid!
- CLOSED -
Auction open - Monday, 05/03/2010
Auction closes - Monday, 05/10/2010 between 6 pm and 10 pm CST.
Some of the games in this list have not been played. Some have only had the shrink removed and nothing else. All games come from a smoke-free house and are in great condition. If there are any problems with the game, they will be disclosed in the description.
- Bids will be in $1 (whole dollar) increments only.
- Bids will only be accepted with a post to this geeklist.
- Anyone worldwide can bid on this auction.
- Payments can be made through PayPal, money order, or cashier's check. No personal checks or cash thru the mail.
- Please complete payment to me within 5 days of the auction ending. If I do not receive payment from you during that time or have not heard from you, you will be notified that you have forfeited your bid and the sale will go to the next highest bidder.
- I will be putting every game through the marketplace so BGG gets their share.
- I will ship USPS Priority Mail or UPS ground depending on which is cheaper for you. If you have a preference, let me know. I will let you know how the game will be shipped and send a tracking number for UPS shipments.
- Shipping costs will be paid for by the buyer. I don't overcharge for shipping. If the shipping costs come in under what I charge you, I will refund the difference. Please understand that I am just a person selling games and don't get any shipping discounts like businesses do in certain cases.
- The maximum shipping charge will be listed with each game (this is for US residents only...shipping to all other locations will be higher). This number is the MAXIMUM that you will be charged for shipping (this way there are no surprises). Once you win the auction, please complete the BGG marketplace transaction so I can get the exact shipping amount. I do this afterwards in case people win the auction on more than one game.
- Items will be shipped from zip code 66219 if you want to see what shipping costs may be.
- I am not responsible for lost or stolen packages. If you wish to have your package tracked and/or add insurance, please let me know (UPS does this automatically up to a certain amount). The cost of shipping will go up some for this.
- Shipping will be combined if the same person buys multiple items.
- Your items, in most cases, will be shipped the next business day after payment is received.
- Local pick-up is free (in the Kansas City area).
Good luck to everyone and thanks for taking a look. If you have any questions, feel free to geekmail me.
- CLOSED -
- [+] Dice rolls