Hybrid Game Creation Chain
- Dan Bollen(DnDDmDb)United States
This is a little geeklist game which was inspired by http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/45879/game-chain-how-long-....Recommend
People take turns creating a game that is a hybrid of:
a) The Previously listed game
b) A Game of their choice.
They then write up a little description within the game of their choice about what this combination would entail, within the following guidelines:
1. Must have a name. Could be a combination of the two games.
2. Must combine theme and/or mechanics of the two games.
3. Must be a short (three paragraphs max) summary of how the game would be played.
4. These games are not completely serious. Do not go overboard on your details of the game.
5. The game should be fairly well-known so several people can respond to it.
6. Respones can be serious or humorous pokes at a game's flaws.
7. Try to avoid double posts...
Remember, you are combining the game of the previous poster's choice with your choice. You are not combining their "hybrid" game they made.
First Post: A + B = 1
Second Post: B + C = 2
Third Post: C + D = 3
And so on...
- [+] Dice rolls