CLOSED - My First BGG Auction - Keythedral, Galaxy Trucker, Small World and much more!
- Tim SheridanCanada
This is my first BGG auction! I've enjoyed watching auctions for a while now and thought I'd jump in and run one. Thanks to others who have figured out a clear way to communicate the rules!Recommend
Here they are:
1)Bid only in US dollars.
2)Increase each bid by a minimum of $1. All bids must be in whole dollar amounts.
3) Shipping: I will ship to US and Canadian addresses only. I am also able to ship FROM either the US or Canada. The buyer agrees to paying the full cost of shipping. If shipped from the US, I will use the USPS flat rate boxes in most cases. Most items will fit into Flat Rate boxes. If they do not, the games will be packed in the appropriate sized box and shipped via Parcel Post unless Priority Mail is the same cost. Check usps.com for prices. They will be shipped from zip code 49508. Local pick-up can also be arranged (Grand Rapids, MI). If shipped from Canada, I will use Canada Post. Check canadapost.ca for prices. Items will be shipped from postal code L8M3H2. Local pick-up can also be arranged (Hamilton, ON).
4) I accept Paypal only.
5) ENDING DATE: This auction is set to end on Monday, November 15 at 8 P.M. E.S.T. Any bids placed within the last hour will extend the end time for those items to 15 minutes after the final bid; all subsequent bids will further extend the end time, accordingly.
6) All transactions will be processed through BGG Marketplace. This ensures BGG will receive it's 3% commission.
7) Some items have a Soft Reserve. If the game does not reach that limit, I reserve the right to accept the highest bid or decline the offer.
8) If you have any questions, please geekmail me.
Thanks for looking!
Update - added 4 games as of Tuesday, Nov. 9
NOW CLOSED - congrats to the winners!
- [+] Dice rolls