MetaList for GeekList AUCTIONS
This MetaList is a current collection of Active GeekList Auctions. By posting your auction here, all subscribers will be notified of your sales.
BGG is a great avenue for finding the board games that you want. Most players take care of their games allowing for decent re-sale value. However, BGG in its current state is not an ideal place to host an auction. The community has developed a work around to make this feasible for as many people as possible. Because of the limitations, certain guidelines are needed. Please follow the rules below for all roles that are applicable to you.
*** IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS ***
Instructions for Sellers wrote:
After you have created your GeekList Auction, please post a single GeekList item linked directly to your auction GeekList. At the bottom of this header do the following: "Add Item > GeekList > enter GeekListID #" (The GeekList ID # can be found as the series of numbers in the URL of your auction.)
Please include the following:
* End date (in bold or highlighted text)
* Any or all Items listed in the auction (you may use the GeekList ImageID to highlight an item)
* Indicate in your own GeekList that BGG is to get their 3% commission and that your list is NOT set to private (other wise it will appear as not existing to us)
* Any other relevant information or special exceptions to your auction, such as...
** Shipping restrictions (US Only? Local Pick-up available?),
** Payment options (Buy-it-Now prices? PayPal only?)
** Trades considered, etc.
Please modify the content of your GeekList Item ONLY ONCE (preferably within 24 hours remaining in your auction). This will notify all people that are subscribed to this MetaList.
For additional information, corrections, or reminders of end times, please only post as a NEW COMMENT to your GeekList Item.
Be advised that if you break this rule, you will most likely receive GeekMail(s) reminding you of this guideline. Multiple infractions will result in your GeekList Item being deleted from the MetaList.
Once the auction has been completed for a few days, please delete your GeekList Item on this MetaList so this MetaList can remain free of old content (do NOT edit it to mark it "CLOSED").
Editing the title of YOUR GeekList to show it is closed is the best way to notify the community your Auction is closed. You should not delete your GeekList until all items have been received by bidders and any issues resolved.
If you plan on doing a follow-up auction of unsold items, you may either post a new entry (preferred) or modify the original (indicating it is a new auction in the posting). Periodically, the list will be scrubbed of auctions that have been closed for several days.
It is requested (but not required) that you link this MetaList in the comment section of your auction. This will help advertise this MetaList to the benefit of future sellers just as those that came before have helped you! This is GeekListID# 66420.
If any thing is unclear or you have a question, please contact me via GeekMail prior to posting your Auction here.
Instructions for Potential Bidders wrote:
If you would like to be notified of new auctions, please subscribe to this MetaList
* If you do not want to be notified of comments, you will need to modify the subscription by clicking the down arrow to the right of "Unsubscribe" in the header, then clicking on "Edit Subscription", then selecting "No" as a drop down under "Comment"; or try this link: https://boardgamegeek.com/subscription/edit/feed/geeklist/66...
** This is strongly recommended if you do not want the "noise" generated by user comments. * Please also click the above link or "Edit Subscription" below to ensure that your personal default for "GeekList Item" does not resolve to "No" despite having subscribed. Otherwise you may not be notified of new auctions.
* If you would like to be notified of new information of a specific auction, please also subscribe to that specific GeekList Item.
This will override the general subscription setting of the MetaList. Any comment to that item will notify of the new content.
* User jdludlow" built a tool that consolidates all of the auctioned games that can be found on this MetaList. You can search for your own username, and then you'll only see those auctions for games on your wishlist. Save the RSS feed into your news reader if you're so inclined.
** Auction Aggregator* For discussion relevant to the general auction process, please comment at the bottom of this MetaList only or Geeklist Auction Discussion Thread. For discussion relevant to a specific auction, please comment under that specific GeekList Item as well.
Miscellaneous Instructions wrote:
* Please only add a GeekList Item if it is your
auction. Sellers should have control of their own info. Instead, invite them to this thread to advertise.
* The rules included here are meant as a guideline for posting to this MetaList. For further guidelines on creating auctions, please see the wiki: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/GeekList_auction
* Feel free to comment under any items but realize that each comment will trigger all those subscribed to that item
. Please keep it on point. It would be better to post any questions to the auction itself so anyone monitoring just that auction sees the discussion.
* If you want to comment on something posted under an auction that is not relevant to most subscribers (including rule infractions or discussing the infraction), consider sending a polite and private GeekMail instead in order to avoid triggering a subscription notification
* As manager of this list, I reserve the right to make adjustments to the MetaList when deemed necessary. By posting on this MetaList, you are accepting these terms & conditions.
Frankfurt am Main
Meat is for pussies!
Karma is a funny thing.
I am running a monthly charity auction.
Every month I am listing at least one game.
The money raised by the auction, will every month be donated to a different help organization.
Aim of the geeklist is to put different help organizations into spotlight and encourage fellow geeks to donate for the good cause.
Running time: Auctions start on the first of the particular month and ends on the last of the same month.
Every listed game comes with free worldwide shipping.
There is no reserve on the items.
Won items can be paid by bank transfer, paypal or amazon.de gift voucher.
The complete amount raised by the auctions will go to the help organizations. Shipping costs and BGG fees are on me.
Geeklist Items so far:
- June 2014 Kingdom Builder
- July 2014 I'm the Boss!
- August 2014 Diamonds Club to raise money for Ingenieure ohne Grenzen
Please spread the word and join in bidding.
Public Service Announcement:
It is necessary to amend the rules of the MetaList for GeekList AUCTIONS. Due to the ongoing subscription notifications, I am reluctant to make modifications. Instead, I am going to maintain the official rules on this thread ("MetaList for GeekList AUCTIONS" Rules and Discussion Page) and link the following posts in the header. The main header will probably have some tl;dr rules with instruction to go to the thread for the full rules.
In addition, this will now also be the home for any and all discussion in regards to the MetaList. If there are any questions about the MetaList in general, application of rules, reporting of rules violations, suggested updates, it should be posted in the thread. Any comments for specific auctions can be directed under those entries, though I hope those remain at a minimum.
The first several posts are the current rules broken down by category. Updates will be a work in progress over the next few weeks. Once I feel they are ready enough to go live, I'll make a final edit to the header above, link to the thread and clean up the header. In the meantime, feel free to make any rule modification suggestions in the thread.
Probably the most needed update is the Auction Aggregator link and what, if anything, should replace it.
I'll let this entry cycle through the MetaList and remove it sometime after it has made its way to the top.
"MetaList for GeekList AUCTIONS" Rules and Discussion Page
‣ Anyone can list items here for sell or trade WITH pickup at Gen Con. Please include the condition of the item.
‣ You can use fixed price or auction format, whatever you prefer. Everyone is responsible for monitoring their own listings.
‣ There is no official Delivery Meetup time or Location. Everyone is responsible for arranging their own meetups.
‣ When a sale/trade/auction is complete, edit the item with a clear indication such as a strike-through, SOLD, or TRADED, or WITHDRAWN. Please do not delete any item once you have added it.
‣ You may also link to your own geeklist auctions as long as Gencon pickup is available.
‣ Add as many items as you like! More items mean more geeklist views. Feel free to keep adding up until Gencon has arrived, although adding sooner will give you more time to get views.
*PLEASE BE SURE TO DO ALL SALES THROUGH THE BGG MARKETPLACE*
over 170 listings - games, expansions, bundles, promos, and more
7 Wonders Duel
Between Two Cities
Black Pirate (haba)
Choose Your Adventure
King of New York w/ power up
Pandemic Legacy S1
Stone Age & Expansion
24 HOUR REMINDER
BGG Admin - Chairman of the Geekgold Reserve
My son, Enzo Anthony, at an uncomfortable moment when 3 months old
HUGE PURGE of over 150 Very Good Games!!
Most start at just $5, a few higher and some lower too. Lots of great games most of them brand new including:
7th Continent both black and white boxes and replacement cards
Feudum with Squirrels expansion
Meander, rare Theta game
Take it Easy, Take it to the Limit, and Take it Higher!
Kosmos 2-player games
and many many more!
Win 5 or more and take 10% off the total! BGG gets 3% of sales.
Auction ends June 21 or when all games have a reasonable bid, whichever comes first.
EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!!
Walled City + Londonderry Expansion + Borderlands Expansion
Innovation + Innovation: Echoes of the Past (IELLO editions)
US Shipping only, ends 6/18/19
I'm selling some (mostly) small games from my collection. Bidding starts small, shipping costs will be kept as small as possible! It's a sort of theme, you see. All games are from smoke-free homes.
Here are the details!
Unless I say otherwise, these games are used but in great condition. All of them are retail versions, as well, unless I say otherwise.
Sales will go through the BGG Marketplace.
Local pickup is possible and encouraged, with cash or paypal. Shipping will be paid by the buyer, and we'll use the cheapest method unless you want to spring for the fast stuff.
Auction ends June 21st sometime in the evening.
Poo! The Card Game
Monty Python Fluxx
Boardgames Auction, UK based, Ending 30 June 2019, worldwide shipping
I'm auctioning a wide range of games, the auction winner will also need to pay the cost of shipping. For any successful bidders who are relatively local to Nottingham UK I'm prepared to discuss pick up/drop off options. If you are the successful bidder on more than one item then I will arrange for them to be shipped together. Payment through PayPal or by Bank transfer, cash would be ok for anyone picking up games in person. All items will be sold through the BGG Marketplace.
I have given a fair description of the condition of each of the games but if you are concerned about any particular point then I can provide photos or a video clip if you get in touch.
1. All games will be listed with a minimum starting bid.
2. All bids must be in whole pounds sterling.
3. Shipping is from Nottingham UK and will be paid by the winner, and I will ship via whatever method you request. Local pick up is fine with me.
4. I will combine shipping if you win multiple items. I'm happy to allow you to give me your preferred shipper where there is a choice.
5. International bidders are welcome to join, just remember that you will be paying the shipping and the payment is £ sterling..
6. All transactions will be done via Paypal and through the BGG marketplace so BGG will get its 3% commission.
7. This particular auction will run until sometime in the evening of 30 June 2019. I have a set end time for the listings, but I want to discourage sniping.
Ends at 6/17 ~9PM CST
List of Games:
• Battle for Stalingrad
• The Dark Valley
• Devil's Horsemen
• Falling Sky
• Fallout Wasteland Warfare
• Panzer Grenadier: Fire in the Steppe
• Revolution Road
• War Galley
• Next War India Pakistan
• Gallipoli, 1915: Churchill's Greatest Gamble
• D-Day at Iwo Jima
• Nuklear Winter '68 + Heart of Darkness
• Ars Victor + First Wave Promo