MetaList for GeekList AUCTIONS
This MetaList is a current collection of Active GeekList Auctions. By posting your auction here, all subscribers will be notified of your sales.
BGG is a great avenue for finding the board games that you want. Most players take care of their games allowing for decent re-sale value. However, BGG in its current state is not an ideal place to host an auction. The community has developed a work around to make this feasible for as many people as possible. Because of the limitations, certain guidelines are needed. Please follow the rules below for all roles that are applicable to you.
*** IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS ***
Instructions for Sellers wrote:
After you have created your GeekList Auction, please post a single GeekList item linked directly to your auction GeekList. At the bottom of this header do the following: "Add Item > GeekList > enter GeekListID #" (The GeekList ID # can be found as the series of numbers in the URL of your auction.)
Please include the following:
* End date (in bold or highlighted text)
* Any or all Items listed in the auction (you may use the GeekList ImageID to highlight an item)
* Indicate in your own GeekList that BGG is to get their 3% commission and that your list is NOT set to private (other wise it will appear as not existing to us)
* Any other relevant information or special exceptions to your auction, such as...
** Shipping restrictions (US Only? Local Pick-up available?),
** Payment options (Buy-it-Now prices? PayPal only?)
** Trades considered, etc.
Please modify the content of your GeekList Item ONLY ONCE (preferably within 24 hours remaining in your auction). This will notify all people that are subscribed to this MetaList.
For additional information, corrections, or reminders of end times, please only post as a NEW COMMENT to your GeekList Item.
Be advised that if you break this rule, you will most likely receive GeekMail(s) reminding you of this guideline. Multiple infractions will result in your GeekList Item being deleted from the MetaList.
Once the auction has been completed for a few days, please delete your GeekList Item on this MetaList so this MetaList can remain free of old content (do NOT edit it to mark it "CLOSED").
Editing the title of YOUR GeekList to show it is closed is the best way to notify the community your Auction is closed. You should not delete your GeekList until all items have been received by bidders and any issues resolved.
If you plan on doing a follow-up auction of unsold items, you may either post a new entry (preferred) or modify the original (indicating it is a new auction in the posting). Periodically, the list will be scrubbed of auctions that have been closed for several days.
It is requested (but not required) that you link this MetaList in the comment section of your auction. This will help advertise this MetaList to the benefit of future sellers just as those that came before have helped you! This is GeekListID# 66420.
If any thing is unclear or you have a question, please contact me via GeekMail prior to posting your Auction here.
Instructions for Potential Bidders wrote:
If you would like to be notified of new auctions, please subscribe to this MetaList
* If you do not want to be notified of comments, you will need to modify the subscription by clicking the down arrow to the right of "Unsubscribe" in the header, then clicking on "Edit Subscription", then selecting "No" as a drop down under "Comment"; or try this link: https://boardgamegeek.com/subscription/edit/feed/geeklist/66...
** This is strongly recommended if you do not want the "noise" generated by user comments. * Please also click the above link or "Edit Subscription" below to ensure that your personal default for "GeekList Item" does not resolve to "No" despite having subscribed. Otherwise you may not be notified of new auctions.
* If you would like to be notified of new information of a specific auction, please also subscribe to that specific GeekList Item.
This will override the general subscription setting of the MetaList. Any comment to that item will notify of the new content.
* User jdludlow" built a tool that consolidates all of the auctioned games that can be found on this MetaList. You can search for your own username, and then you'll only see those auctions for games on your wishlist. Save the RSS feed into your news reader if you're so inclined.
** Auction Aggregator* For discussion relevant to the general auction process, please comment at the bottom of this MetaList only or Geeklist Auction Discussion Thread. For discussion relevant to a specific auction, please comment under that specific GeekList Item as well.
Miscellaneous Instructions wrote:
* Please only add a GeekList Item if it is your
auction. Sellers should have control of their own info. Instead, invite them to this thread to advertise.
* The rules included here are meant as a guideline for posting to this MetaList. For further guidelines on creating auctions, please see the wiki: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/GeekList_auction
* Feel free to comment under any items but realize that each comment will trigger all those subscribed to that item
. Please keep it on point. It would be better to post any questions to the auction itself so anyone monitoring just that auction sees the discussion.
* If you want to comment on something posted under an auction that is not relevant to most subscribers (including rule infractions or discussing the infraction), consider sending a polite and private GeekMail instead in order to avoid triggering a subscription notification
* As manager of this list, I reserve the right to make adjustments to the MetaList when deemed necessary. By posting on this MetaList, you are accepting these terms & conditions.
Frankfurt am Main
Meat is for pussies!
Karma is a funny thing.
I am running a monthly charity auction.
Every month I am listing at least one game.
The money raised by the auction, will every month be donated to a different help organization.
Aim of the geeklist is to put different help organizations into spotlight and encourage fellow geeks to donate for the good cause.
Running time: Auctions start on the first of the particular month and ends on the last of the same month.
Every listed game comes with free worldwide shipping.
There is no reserve on the items.
Won items can be paid by bank transfer, paypal or amazon.de gift voucher.
The complete amount raised by the auctions will go to the help organizations. Shipping costs and BGG fees are on me.
Geeklist Items so far:
- June 2014 Kingdom Builder
- July 2014 I'm the Boss!
- August 2014 Diamonds Club to raise money for Ingenieure ohne Grenzen
Please spread the word and join in bidding.
Public Service Announcement:
It is necessary to amend the rules of the MetaList for GeekList AUCTIONS. Due to the ongoing subscription notifications, I am reluctant to make modifications. Instead, I am going to maintain the official rules on this thread ("MetaList for GeekList AUCTIONS" Rules and Discussion Page) and link the following posts in the header. The main header will probably have some tl;dr rules with instruction to go to the thread for the full rules.
In addition, this will now also be the home for any and all discussion in regards to the MetaList. If there are any questions about the MetaList in general, application of rules, reporting of rules violations, suggested updates, it should be posted in the thread. Any comments for specific auctions can be directed under those entries, though I hope those remain at a minimum.
The first several posts are the current rules broken down by category. Updates will be a work in progress over the next few weeks. Once I feel they are ready enough to go live, I'll make a final edit to the header above, link to the thread and clean up the header. In the meantime, feel free to make any rule modification suggestions in the thread.
Probably the most needed update is the Auction Aggregator link and what, if anything, should replace it.
I'll let this entry cycle through the MetaList and remove it sometime after it has made its way to the top.
"MetaList for GeekList AUCTIONS" Rules and Discussion Page
Different auction style, come check it out.
I've decided to try yet another fun way to reduce the collection size and get people a bunch of games they want.
Here is how this will work:
1. Each day I will add one game to this geeklist.
2. If you would like to trade for all the games on this geeklist, just offer me 3 games from my want in trade list. ANY 3.
3. There are TWO ways the auction can end. 1) The first person to make a valid (games that are on my want in trade list and meet the condition criteria) 3 game offer will win all the games in this list. or 2) BIN the list for $150. Which ever happens first.
4. I will go by the BGG time stamp first and if for some crazy reason there is a tie, the one on top will win.
5. The condition of my games are good to excellent. Most are very good/excellent and the games offered must be in that range.
6. Important note on Shipping: We will split the shipping of both shipments. So if it's $10 to ship one way and $20 ship the other, shipping is split at $15 each.
7. Any questions just ask in the comments section or GM.
Local pickup is no problem.
CLICK HERE FOR AUCTION LINK
It's that time again where I look at a few games on my shelf, and decide that they will probably get a little more love somewhere else in the gaming community.
1. Auction will run until a random time in the evening of May 25, 2019. This is to try and discourage snipping bids.
2. All prices in the auction are listed in Canadian Dollars. Only bid in whole Canadian dollars, with minimum increases of $1.00 CAD. Buy It Now (BIN) prices are listed for all items. I will not accept bids lower than the starting bid.
3. Shipping will be paid in full by the winner of each item. If someone wins multiple items, I will combine items into a single shipment to try and save on shipping costs. Shipping will be done through Canada Post from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan (S7T0H9).
BGG Users from the USA are welcome to bid on items in this auction, but please note that shipping costs from Canada to USA are fairly high (usually around $40 for most standard sized games being shipped).
4. All items won in the auction will be posted to, and bought through, the BGG Marketplace so that they can receive their 3% commission.
5. Payment will be done through e-transfer. Payment is expected within 2 days of the auction closing. Items will be shipped 1 - 2 days after receiving payment.
6. All items in the auction are in Like New/Very Good condition unless otherwise stated. All items are coming from a Pet and Smoke Free home.
7. I reserve the right to remove any items from the auction at any time. (Example: I may sell/trade the item locally during the time of the auction)
8. If you have any questions regarding this auction please send me a geekmail.
Index of Items
Among the Stars - [listitem=6926710](View Item)[/listitem]
Battle for Rokugan - (View Item)
The Blood of an Englishman - [listitem=6926715](View Item)[/listitem]
The Bottle Imp - [listitem=6926716](View Item)[/listitem]
Charterstone - (View Item)
Eclipse - [listitem=6926718](View Item)[/listitem]
Flip Ships - (View Item)
The Grizzled - (View Item)
Horizons - [listitem=6926725](View Item)[/listitem]
Imperius - [listitem=6926726](View Item)[/listitem]
Kami-sama - (View Item)
La Granja: No Siesta - (View Item)
New Dawn - [listitem=6926730](View Item)[/listitem]
Noria - [listitem=6926733](View Item)[/listitem]
Tao Long: The Way of the Dragon - (View Item)
Villages of Valeria - [listitem=6926994](View Item)[/listitem]
World's Fair 1893 - (View Item)
List Generated via auction tools by ones upon a game (a free service)
S. Deniz Bucak
As Above, So Below
My books are forgeries. Nobody wrote them. - Philip K. Dick
Ends Wednesday 5/22/2019.
Battle of Five Armies
Cosmic Run: Regeneration
Coup: Rebellion G54 + Expansion
Fire & Axe: A Viking Saga
Omen: A Reign of War + Expansions
This auction will end on 5/23 at 9:00pm central time. Games will ship from 60077 and as always local pickups are welcome.
Some of the highlights are:
Alien Frontiers Big Box
Android: Netrunner Lot
CC Higgins Rail Pass
Evolution (comes with Flight Expansion)
Fast Forward Lot (FEAR, FLEE, FORTRESS)
Fireball Island (NIS full Kickstarter Pledge. Comes with: Base Game, Wreck of the Crimson Cutlass, The Last Adventurer, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Bees, 1 Treasure Trove expansion, Poster, Deluxe Marbles).
Lorenzo Il Magnifico
Mage Knight Ultimate (NIS)
Mysthea (Kickstarter exclusive NIS)
-Above and Below Megaland Bonus Cards
-Altiplano: Sunny Days
-Belfort: Guild Promo Pack #1
-Catalyst: Promo Goal Card E
-Dice Settlers: Teotihuacan Promo
-Key Flow: Keylector
-Legends of Andor: Koram, the Gor Chieftan
-Railroad Ink: Promo Board #2
-Shipwrights of the North Sea: Garphill Games 5-Year Annniversary Promos
Shop 'N Time
Suburbia (with Sububia, Inc and 5 Star expansions)
All sales will check out through the BGG Marketplace.
AUCTION ENDING TOMORROW
- All games are New in Shrink (NIS) except when specified
- Bids will be in whole dollar amount only
- Only bids that meet or exceed the starting bid will be considered
- No conditional bids (e.g., "I bid 5 on this game so long as I win this other game too.") will be accepted.
- Please indicate alongside your bid your zip code or if you intend to do a local pickup
- NYC local pickup is available around the vicinity of Grand Central Station in Midtown
- Shipping is from 08823 and will be paid by the auction winner
- I will ship via USPS (mostly Flat Rate Box). However, I will also consider other more cost-effective options and let you decide after checkout.
- I will combine shipping if you win multiple items
- Shipping is to U.S. only
- Orders will be processed and shipped as soon as possible and by order of payment completion. Please be patient and I'll do my best to get all games out as quickly as possible.
- All transactions will be done via PayPal and through the BGG marketplace so BGG will get its 3% commission
- I am willing to accept cash for local pickup
This auction will run for a week and end in the evening of Sunday, May 26th (after 9:00 p.m. Eastern).
Shawnee on Delaware
Here's a link to my Spring Clean Auction including some rare items. Thanks for looking!
, , ,
, , ,
Auction ends next Saturday, May 25th at a random time.
Click on the title to see all details, reserves and BIN pricing. Thanks for looking!
AUCTION ENDS TUESDAY, 5/28/19 at 9:30 pm CST
Buyer pays for shipping, and shipping is to the continental U.S. only. I'll generally ship USPS, unless there's a need for a different shipper. If you need a specific type of shipping, such as one-day delivery or priority mail, please let me know ahead of time. Shipping is from zip code 77007. If you're local to the Houston, Texas area, I'm also happy to do local pickup; please feel free to reach out to me directly to coordinate. Items will be bundled for shipping if you win multiple items.
All entries will have a starting bid and a buy-it-now (BIN). The starting bid is the minimum price at which the item will sell. All bids need to be in whole dollars.
PayPal payment is preferred. If, for some reason, you do not use or are uncomfortable with PayPal, please feel free to reach out to me regarding alternative payment methods. Cash is accepted for local pickup.
This auction will run until Tuesday, May 28th, 2019, and will end at 9:30 p.m. CST. Bids after 9:00pm CST on 4/28 will extend the auction for that item by 15 minutes until there have been no bids for a 15 minute period.
Transactions will take place through the marketplace, so that BGG will get its 3% commission.
Thank you for your time and consideration, and please let me know if you have any questions regarding these rules or any of the listed item
‣ Anyone can list items here for sell or trade WITH pickup at Gen Con. Please include the condition of the item.
‣ You can use fixed price or auction format, whatever you prefer. Everyone is responsible for monitoring their own listings.
‣ There is no official Delivery Meetup time or Location. Everyone is responsible for arranging their own meetups.
‣ When a sale/trade/auction is complete, edit the item with a clear indication such as a strike-through, SOLD, or TRADED, or WITHDRAWN. Please do not delete any item once you have added it.
‣ You may also link to your own geeklist auctions as long as Gencon pickup is available.
‣ Add as many items as you like! More items mean more geeklist views. Feel free to keep adding up until Gencon has arrived, although adding sooner will give you more time to get views.
*PLEASE BE SURE TO DO ALL SALES THROUGH THE BGG MARKETPLACE*
Notice of Mock Family 1st BGG Auction:
Ends this WEDNESDAY between 7pm and 8pm CST (May 22nd)
Games include: TIME Stories, City of Horror, Rivet Wars and more...
3% Commission to BGG after payments received
Total shipping is split between us. Buying 2-3 games should only be $10 or so on your end (and $10 on mine, etc).
Paypal is preferred, but will do MO if preferred by buyer
Thank you for looking!