My Little "West End Adventures and Three Other Items" Auction
- Jason PytkaUnited States
This is my second auction and I'm changing things up a bit. First, there are only four items listed in this one (one major "headliner" item and three items that are, perhaps, of lesser interest, but could still make someone happy). Second there's no reserve on any item. Meet the minimum bid and it sells!Recommend
Here are the full rules:
* These rules could be changed at any time and I will attempt to resolve any and all disputes in the fairest way possible. Failing that, I will resolve disputes in the manner of my choosing.
* Games listed are in the condition described in the listing. Contact me with any specific questions (note: I will be out out of town and away from my computer until 11/1--answers to questions are not likely to be available until then). I'm often hard on myself in these descriptions in an effort to be fair, but by the same token, anything not in shrink has been used (to one degree or another) and should be assumed to have some degree of box wear.
* All prices are in U.S. dollars. Spend 'em now while they're still worth something.
* Bids are to be made via comments under items. No item will be sold below the minimum bid price. Bids must be in whole dollars with a minimum increase of at least $1.
* All payments are to be made in U.S. dollars (preferably via PayPal, I will consider accepting a money order but this is not preferred by me and will delay shipping for you). Items will only be shipped to U.S. addresses. Foreign bidders are welcome so long as they pay in U.S. dollars and can offer a U.S. address to ship to.
* Shipping cost for all items is indicated in each individual listing and is via USPS Priority Mail unless otherwise indicated. I will combine items for shipping, but the winner will pay any increased shipping cost resulting from this, if applicable.
* Local pickup (sans shipping fee, with the option of making payment in cash) is available ONLY to members of GSG and others whom I've gamed with and would recognize by both face and name easily (if you're not sure if that's you, contact me and I'll tell you).
* Items sold will be processed through the BGG marketplace in order to give our fine benefactors their fair share.
* Auction ends at an undisclosed time in the wee small hours of Sunday, November 6, 2011, before anyone on the east coast starts their football pre-game parties. In the event of any bids received by insomniacs (or anyone else) near closing time, I reserve the right to leave the auction open until the dust settles (determination of when proverbial dust has settled is made by yours truly at my sole discretion).
* Winners will be contacted after the auction ends to get shipping info. A final price will be quoted then items will be put in the BGG Marketplace for winners to buy.
- [+] Dice rolls