Flea Market 13: Thankful for Flea (for November 2011)
- Jason MonroeUnited States
Geeks are welcome to set up "stalls" to offer specific items which can be bought, sold or traded (just like real flea markets!). In the interests of simplicity, here are the specs (with any significant changes in bold):
1) Each person can post an unlimited number of items which they are interested in trading off.
2) Anything that can legally be shipped/electronically transferred is allowed: boardgames, RPGs, video games, gift cards, geekgold, books, DVDs, sports trading cards, etc. Please use Outside the Scope for your listing where appropriate.
3) To keep the shopping experience interesting, any of your items which failed to trade shouldn't be reposted until at least one Flea Market has passed - i.e. items which don't trade in Flea Market 12 shouldn't be reposted until Flea Market 14. Reminder: a new Flea Market Geeklist will be created around the 1st of every month.
4) Please update your items to show their status if they trade/sale successfully so others no it is no longer available
5) People are encouraged to ask questions and offer possible trades (goods or cash) in the comments. Until an item is updated to show it is traded, please feel free to continue making offers.
6) Shoppers are encouraged to make offers even if they don't match the contents of the seller's Want list, unless the sellers specifically request otherwise.
7) Any direct purchases should be completed through the Marketplace instead of the trade manager. The marketplace will automatically keep track of the 3% commission to the Geek and let you know when you've accumulated enough commissions to pay to make it worth while to the geek - otherwise Paypal transaction fees eat most of a payment to the site.
NOTE: You can subscribe to the Flea Market Trade Lists Subscription Thread to receive a notice when new Flea Market lists are posted. You can also find the links to the previous flea market geeklists there
NOTE 2: Just a tip, it's always helpful to have some games on your Want in Trade or Wishlist
- [+] Dice rolls