The iOs boardgames price drop notification list.
- Mark Crane(craniac)United States
1) It is an iOs app that is based on an existing boardgame on BGG or is really boardgame-ish.
2) The app doesn't suck
3) The price of the app has been significantly reduced
4) The app is new and free, and doesn't suck.
5) Please link directly to the app.
I will delete items that don't meet these criteria, and do so aggressively. Ideally, if you subscribe to the list, and click on the link that shows up in your notifications, you will see a decent boardgame app that just got cheaper, or a new boardgame app that is free. In this sense, this email list is a little more focused than browsing Appshopper (which is excellent, by the way).
I tried this with a discussion thread, but too many people couldn't understand the four-inch high letters that read "Do Not Add Comments". /crabby.
By the way, when I post links here I usually am using my iPad and I grab them from Appshopper, so I have no idea who is getting affiliate brownie points for them, but it's not me!
Note: feel free to add games to this list. Although it is possible to use Appshopper to track price drops, there's a chance that you'll discover new, cheap games through this list if we help each other out.
- [+] Dice rolls