Home for the Holidays Auction - Shipping prices included in bid
- Jay LacsonUnited States
Auction Closed - Thanks to everyone who bid.Recommend
I'm selling a few games that don't usually hit the table, some are even unplayed. I'm also hoping to offset the cost of my plane ticket back home for Christmas. This is also my first GeekList auction, so please excuse any mistakes on my part.
(Disclaimer: I have the money to purchase the plane ticket already. I'm just trying to recoup money spent.)
1. Bids must be posted in whole dollar amounts. Bids equal final purchase price (game + shipping).
2. Since I live in Hawaii, most games will be shipped in USPS Large Flat Rate boxes via Priority Mail to save on costs while not taking 6-8 weeks to arrive to you. However, due to size constraints, packaging will be minimal. There is enough room for packing peanuts above and below the game box, but the length and width of the games fit exactly in the flat rate boxes. leaving corners somewhat susceptible.
3. Because of size constraints, I'm including Insurance and Delivery Confirmation.
4. Sorry, no international bidders please.
5. If you win multiple items and do not mind forgoing packing peanuts. I can usually fit two games in a box. This will save you $15 from your total order.
6. Transactions will be done through the BGG Marketplace.
7. Paypal only please.
End Time: Whenever I wake up on Sunday, 13 November 2011. (Anti-Sniping precaution)
Thanks in advance for bidding. If you have any questions or want to work out a different shipping method, please feel free to send me a GM.
Auction Closed - Thanks to everyone who bid.
- [+] Dice rolls