The CLOSED auction
- Jason ValdezUnited States
So I decided to support the D Day Dice kickstarter campaign with the $125 pledge "Line for life" option. The sad thing is, the ending date is so incredibly bad for me. I have 2 daughters (another on the way due December 28th) that I need to provide a great Christmas for. I can't afford to have $125 taken from my account when its so close to Christmas time. So how can I get the "line for life" pledge? By selling off some of my games! Any money over my $125 pledge I recieve will help my kids have a brighter christmas to boot.Recommend
Rules stolen from Undead Viking. Thanks Lance!
- All games will be listed with their condition, a starting bid, and a Buy it Now amount. No bid will be accepted for an amount under the starting bid. Someone posting a BIN will automatically win the game at that point.
- Bids must be posted in whole dollar amounts.
- I will ship the games out using the USPS. I will try and use flat rate shipping boxes as much as possible, but if you win multiple auctions, I will most likely end up sending your winnings via Parcel Post. It is cheap, but slow. If you want things sent quicker, you will have to let me know. The buyer will pay all shipping costs for the items, including delivery confirmation which I insist be used on all deliveries to protect both the buyer (you) and the seller (me).
- If you absolutely cannot use USPS for shipping, let me know before you bid so I can figure out if your option is viable for me. If you happen to live near me, I have no problem with local pick up.
- International bidders are welcome, but be aware that shipping will cost you plenty. Please use the USPS website and check on the flat rate shipping prices prior to bidding so there are no surprises.
- If you win multiple items, I will happily combine shipping for you. It may take me a few days to track down a box for your shipment, so please be patient.
- Transactions will be done through Paypal and I will make sure that BGG gets its 3%.
- This auction will run through Sunday, November 20th, and it will end at a random time to prevent sniping.
- Thank you in advance for your bids! If you have any questions please ask, I will answer them to the best of my ability.
- Disclaimer: This is my first auction on the geek. Please inform me if I'm doing something wrong!
UPDATE: this auction is now closed. i thank you all bidders and will contact you as quickly as i can. NOTE: i just had to have emergency surgery a couple days ago and this is my first day back home. its incredibly painful to write this update but i'm doing the best i can. PLEASE forgive me and allow me a couple extra days to send you the bgg item link and get everything mailed out. I will probably get my local group to come help me pack so you guys won't wait any longer. please accept my apology and understand that it might take a bit longer to get everything situated.
- [+] Dice rolls