Spartax's first auction geeklist; wargames et al. - CLOSED
- Sam Carroll(spartax)United States
A combination of lower-than-usual finances (due to some unexpected surgery) and lower-than desired shelf space (due to buying too many games) has led me to try my hand at an auction geeklist. Please bid early and often!Recommend
1) Except as otherwise noted, all games are punched, complete, and in excellent condition. Our home is smoke-free and we have no pets.
2) Auction will end at an unspecified time on Monday, November 14.
3) Please bid in whole dollar amounts.
4) Buyer will pay actual shipping costs. I plan to ship through Priority Mail with delivery confirmation, as most of these games will fit in Flat Rate boxes. Local pickup is also acceptable (East Central Illinois).
5) All transactions will be run through the BGG Marketplace, so BGG will get their cut.
6) I accept payment through PayPal. Those doing local pickup may also pay in cash.
7) Most items are listed with a soft reserve. If this is met I will sell; if it is not met, I may decide not to sell.
8) US bidders only, please.
- [+] Dice rolls