[US Auction] Too many games, too many geckos, not enough cash! CLOSED
- ToddUnited States
MassachusettsAll glory to the Hypnotoad!
I don't really have much of an excuse for this one other than the typical games just not getting played and the need for shelf space. I guess it will take some of the sting out of some recent animal purchases too.
I take very good care of everything I own, so all of these items are in great condition. Any exceptions to this are fully disclosed in the description (typically previously owned games). Any games that are punched have been bagged and organized at the least. Many inserts have been thrown out.
1. Treat the BIN as a pseudo-reserve. If the last bid placed is still pretty far from what I set as the BIN, I reserve the right not to sell. I don't see this happening.
1a. BINs can be shipped immediately upon payment if you do not expect to bid on anything else (forfeits combined shipping).
2. All bids must be in an increment of at least $1.
3. Shipping will be paid for by the winner. Games will be shipped via USPS unless I'm otherwise instructed to use a different service. Many of these will fit in flat-rate boxes and I included Delivery Confirmation in the shipping quote.
4. I will combine shipping if you win multiple items. May take me a bit longer to get it together though.
5. Shipping to US only. Local pick-up is fine with me (encouraged even, shipping sucks!). I ship as quickly as you pay.
6. PayPal only. Games will be listed in the marketplace to ensure BGG gets their 3%.
Any questions? Leave a comment or contact me!
Thanks for looking!THIS AUCTION ENDS SOMETIME IN THE AFTERNOON OF:
SATURDAY, DECEMBER SEVENTEENTHBIDDING CLOSED
- [+] Dice rolls