CLOSED-Thank you all! Happy Thanksgiving! [AUCTION]
- Justin Robben(Kalidor)United States
A small auction for no other reason than to get these games new homes. I need space, you need fresh blood in your collection. I think this random auction contains a little something for everybody.
Rules are pretty standard:
1) All bids are in $US.
2) Minimum raise is $1, and must be in whole dollar amounts.
3) Winning bidders will be responsible for shipping costs. All items will be sent via USPS Mail, Priority mail and each game should fit into a medium flat rate box. If you win multiple games I could skip that and ship into a standard box and get you actual costs to save $$$. If you are out of the States, please be aware of what shipping costs could come out at.
4) Payments through Paypal, please.
5) This auction is scheduled to conclude ~ 9:00 pm ET on Thursday, November 24th. The ~ is to prevent sniping. It could actually end anytime between 8:00 pm and 10:00 pm. Only my children know When they says it's over, I'll end the auction.
6) All transactions to be processed through BGG Marketplace. BGG will receive it's 3% commission for being awesome!
7) All games are in excellent shape. Either played once, a couple of times or even not at all! There is absolutely no heavy wear. If anything is an exception it will be noted in the description.
Thanks for looking, have fun and I appreciate any consideration!
And please check out this amazing geeklist of all the auctions, sales and deals here on our beloved BGG!
MetaList for Geeklist auctions on BoardGameGeek!
Auction is now closed! Congrats to all who won and and thanks to all who considered and bid.
With the Holiday, it may take me a day or two to get everything in order; my apologies.
Please bear with me and I will get details out to the winners, a.s.a.p.
- [+] Dice rolls