Nanofiction GeekStory >> The Sky Knight X 100 Word Challenge
- Jay Little(ynnen)United States
After my last Geeklist, Nanofiction Geeklist >> A Grim GeekStory in 100 Words, Sky Knight X, also known as Daring Dane Peacock, foolishly challenged me to come up with a nanofiction story based on some randomly selected game titles. Being a blustery buffoon, I quickly accepted.Recommend
Okay, I narrowed it down to 12 games to give you a fair shot. I chose the following games in a completely random manner by rolling a 20-sided die:
Pretty Pretty Princess
Take It Off
Now You See It
Hugs & Tickles
Reinforce the Right
1. - 100 points for creating any kind of a dirty story. Keep it clean! Many of the listed games are children's games for goodness sake.
2. - 100 points for not using "White Glove Girl - A Manpower Game" in the title of the geeklist.
2. - 100 points for not using the games in the order listed.
3. - 10 points for each word over 100.
5. - 25 points for not writing the story in E prime.
Well, I'll take the hit for not using his silly title -- I want people to know what this thing is, so I labeled it accordingly. And I'm not sure what he's referring to regarding point 5 (E Prime?) but despite these quirks, I think I met the challenge.
Nay, I surpassed it.
What do you think?
Did Ynnen school Dane by meeting Sky Knight X's challenge?
Was Sky Knight X's challenge too tough for Jay to master?
Note: The game titles are part of the story -- be sure to read them along with the rest of it!!
!!---- STORY STARTS HERE ----!!
Little Laura, the
- [+] Dice rolls