Friday Fun ... BGG Apples to Apples ... Win up to 10GG!
- Nick FiskUnited Kingdom
Stoke on Trent
StaffordshireThat's weird. This bit used to mention Shire Games, and tell you all how wonderful we are. But it seems to have got deleted. Let's see what happens this time ....
It's Friday ...Recommend
It's a long weekend ... (in the UK, anyway)
I've got nothing better to do ... (actually, I have to write some session reports from last night, but I'm procrastinating).
Here are the rules:
1. I'll list 10 (almost) randomly generated adjectives.
2. All you have to do is comment on the entry with the first game title to enter your head which - in my opinion (see rule 7) - most fits the adjective.
3. If you want to explain or 'talk up' your entry, please do so, but remember - rule 7 applies!
4. You may not use the game accompanying the adjective.
5. Busen Memo will also not win, even for adjective Number 10!
6. Some time on Saturday morning (UK time, to give everyone a chance to play), I shall select the winning entry for each adjective and award 1GG to the owner of each one.
7. My decision is final
Have fun ....
edit: **DON'T FORGET** It's the ADJECTIVE you're matching, not the game!
2nd edit: **THE CONTEST IS NOW OVER** The results are posted in a separate list: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist.php3?action=view&listi...
- [+] Dice rolls