Follow us on Twitter @GDofNC or on Facebook. You can find more information about us on our website at gdofnc.com.
We are an inclusive group of game designers in North Carolina co-operating to improve our work, promote our products, and welcome new game designers to the industry. We collaborate to playtest and critique game designs, offer advice to game designers, and render assistance to members in finding publishers for their designs.
Current schedule of meetings
- Every odd-numbered Wednesday from 6-9pm at The Wyvern's Tale
- Every odd-numbered Saturday from 3-6pm at Buncombe County Sports Park’s covered tables
See the calendar below for dates
- First Thursday of every month starting at 6pm at the Draft Mechanic event hosted at Good Road Cider Works
- Third Wednesday of every month starting at 6pm at the Potions & Pixels event (hosted at 7th Street Public Market)
- Second and fourth Thursday of every month starting at 6pm at The Gamer's Armory in Cary, NC
- First Thursday staring at 6pm and third Saturday starting at 2pm of every month at Atomic Empire in Durham, NC
All designs published by members are found in the Organizations: Game Designers of North Carolina family.
We also have a podcast! You can find discussion for the podcast in our podcast guild.