From the book:
The Game at a Glance
- Skill based system, each skill and attribute is listed as a die type, ie: d8 in strength.
- Actions are rolled with an attribute die and a skill die. A character can exert for an extra die, but at the cost of stun points.
- Magic is rolled with an attribute die and a skill die, too. You need to achieve a number of points and the spell goes off. If you don't reach it in one turn, you add your next turn's roll.
- The world has Orks, Elves, Humans, and Dwarves as player races, as well as a few new ones, and a really nasty set of villains!
- The Orks are a sea-faring race, advantaged in water magic. The Elves are a medieval Japanese-like race, advantaged in air magic. The dwarves are a nomadic Mongol-like race, advantaged in fire magic. The Humans are mid-European medieval-like, advantaged in earth magic. The Taan, the void magic users, are just plain wicked!