- Transhumanist RPG set on Freemarket Station, a toroid space habitat near Saturn
- Card based mechanics, using a custom deck of 45 cards per player, plus a shared deck of 20 cards
- Skill based, using 14 setting-specific skills
- Memories of the characters are an important aspect of game play
From the Introduction:
- We are a society of functionally immortal, cybernetically modified, telepathic infovores. Our society is centered on a reputation-based economy in which the basic needs of all — sustenance and shelter — are accounted for. If you wish to do more than just survive—if you wish to create, perform, build or destroy—you must win the approval of your friends and the community at large.
- Our “community at large” is currently about 80,000 strong. It is contained in a Stanford Torus-style space station parked at a lagrange point between Tethys, Titan and Saturn. Our habitat was designed to hold 40,000 comfortably. We’ve modified it to accommodate our expanding numbers. Considering that there is no death, no laws and no crime in our society, we think we’re doing a fair job.
- You are now one of us. Welcome!