A wacky, wily roleplaying game of post-apocalyptic peril.
Earth. After the apocalypse. Never mind the radiation—you’re gonna like it here.
The D&D Gamma World Roleplaying Game offers hours of rollicking entertainment in a savage land of adventure, where the survivors of some mythical future disaster must contend with radioactive wastes, ravaged cities, and rampant lawlessness. Against a nuclear backdrop, heroic scavengers search crumbled ruins for lost artifacts while battling mutants and other perils.
This product is a complete, stand-alone roleplaying game that uses the 4th Edition D&D Roleplaying Game system as its foundation. It appeals to D&D players as well as gamers interested in fantasy science fiction set in a bizarre, post-apocalyptic world.
* 160-page book with rules for character creation, game rules, and an adventure
* 2 sheets of die-cut character and monster tokens
* 12 Character tokens (large)
* 48 Monster tokens (small)
* 2 double-sided battle maps
* Cardstock character sheets and mutation power cards
* Mutation power card deck (x40)
* Loot power card deck (x40)