From publisher blurb:
The Rifter® #65 presents a wealth of fun and dynamic material designed to give you ideas and source material for your own games.
Every issue of The Rifter® is an idea factory that helps players and Game Masters to generate new ideas and keep their games fresh. It provides useful, ready to go, source material gamers can just drop into their ongoing games. A doorway to new possibilities and numerous Palladium role-playing worlds. It offers new characters, O.C.C.s, powers, magic, weapons, adventure and ideas for your games. It presents new villains, monsters and dangers to battle, and new ideas to consider. Every issue has material for Rifts® and at least two or three other Palladium game lines.
The Rifter® Number 65 includes:
- Heroes Unlimited™ – Contemporary High-Tech Robotics and Gadgets – by David F. Smith. Bionics, robots and more.
- Heroes Unlimited™ – Once More unto the Breach – by Alex Tulloch. A band of super beings and their motives.
- Beyond the Supernatural™ – Hollow Road – by Anthony Uyl. An adventure in which the players will discover that the local townsfolk can be just as evil as the Supernatural in their pursuit of power.
- Rifts® – Black Market – Rise to Power, Part One – by Max Kautsch. Source material about the Black Market and one Faction’s plans for expansion.
- Rifts® – New Necromancy Spells by Eric Siems. Many new, cool spells suitable for Rifts®, Fantasy and other settings.
- Rifts® Chaos Earth® Short Story – Chaos Eve – by Shawn Merrow.
- News, coming attractions, product descriptions and more.