'Monster Hunters II
From the Publisher:
Don't Go Gently Into The Night
Keeping the monsters at bay takes skill, courage, resources, luck, and a secret or two. You'll get most of those with this month's Pyramid, the PDF magazine for roleplayers. This arcane collection takes on the fight against the forces of darkness, with a special emphasis on GURPS Monster Hunters.
This issue's awesome arsenal includes:
- "Tactical Shooting: Monster Hunters," a guide from Hans-Christian Vortisch that arms you with three new shootist styles to apply the advantage you gain from Hans' GURPS Tactical Shooting to the fight against evil.
- "The Department of Occult Defense," a guide to a secret government organization that hides the horrific truth from the public while keeping it safe. Learn about the group's history, competitors, and adventure ideas. You'll also get a new perk, power, Ritual Path spells, and two new Enemies (with GURPS stats).
- "Venatio," this month's Eidetic Memory offering from GURPS Psi-Tech author David L. Pulver. Discover what happens when a group of monster hunters gets too close to the darkness . . . and how such one-time heroes might help or hinder the PCs. GURPS stats for the titular team are included.
- "Monster Hunters 2043: Agents of ORCID," a cyberpunk organization that provides a campaign justification to take the fight into the chromed tomorrow of GURPS Cyberworld, complete with GURPS details on typical agents.
- "The Flock of the Above," a systemless sinister threat that pushes the heroes to their limits -- and perhaps beyond. The flu has never been this terrifying.
This month's Pyramid concludes with a Random Thought Table that looks at how to be scared of nothing, plus Odds and Ends that couldn't fit elsewhere herein. Whether you're seeking friends or hunting enemies, this month's Pyramid is an indispensable guide for those who hunt the hunters!