The Dead Strike Back!
You thought it was safe to walk past a graveyard? The dead have other ideas! This installment of Pyramid - the PDF magazine for roleplayers - is dedicated to exploring a single versatile threat: zombies. This issue's pulse-pounding pages contain:
- "Unlife Support," a discussion of various GURPS options for including playable free-willed zombies in a campaign, from GURPS Zombies author Sean Punch. Let the heroes use Partial Resurrection, a "restart" serum, or other options. The PCs may die, but the fun lives on!
- "The Unknown Hunger," a systemless exploration of two new zombie types. Beware of the dark lest you become absorbed by it, or have your soul expelled by the restless spirits of Hell.
- "The Viking Dead," an overview of Norse undead - complete with GURPS stats and intel - from GURPS Vikings author Graeme Davis.
- "Battlesuit Zombies," a science-fiction analysis of what happens when combat suits become "zombified." The latest Eidetic Memory offering from David L. Pulver is suitable for any TL9 campaign, and it also comes with ideas for how to use it with GURPS After the End, Transhuman Space, GURPS Reign of Steel, and more.
- "The Church of the New Focus," a look at a spiritual center whose core hides a dark secret, from Pyramid Editor Steven Marsh. Believers can gain new GURPS abilities . . . but at what cost?
- "Not Your Average Grave Robbing," a GURPS adventure that pits the heroes against a grave robber and his sinister creations.
- "Indian Ghouls," a brief Appendix Z survey of some of the restless dead of legend found across the Middle East and India.
This issue also includes another peek at the new Car Wars universe with a vignette by Matt Riggsby, and a Random Thought Table that considers how to keep the suspense even when the players see you reading an issue called "Zombies." The dead may be restless, but you'll be even more restless to use all these great new options in your game!
- Publisher's description