(Contents) In This Issue (from page 3)
1. Cover Artwork: "Woman with dead dragon" Copyright 2004 Polymancer Studios Inc.
4. Jousting with Words (editorial). By Andrew Bernstein
6. The Lich's Niche: Master of your domain. How too many details in sourcebooks can spoil things for GMs. By Lois-Philippe Girard
8. Dances with Gamers: Polymancer talks to the director of Ubergoober, a documentary about gamers. By Andrew Bernstein
12. Tech Talk with Rob: Roll the Bones. Much ado about computer dice rolling programs. By Rob Gomes.
14. Crafting an Epic: an analysis of fantasy in gaming. What is the essence of fantasy? By Robert DeCaire
18. Gauntlet": All About Rules Lawyers. The many habits of these scoundrels and how to deal with them. By The Harmabird.
24. Scenario: "Hush"; Something unclean lurks in the town of Dedham. Though the town sleeps, the dead will not. (For C.J. Carella's Witchcraft. By Lois-Philippe Girard
37. Plot Fodder: Blowback. The enemy of your enemy can be your enemy too. A devious conspiracy for your campaign. By The Harmabird.
43. Miniatures: "The oft-forgotten art of finishing touches. By The Harmabird.
44. Gaming Digital: P.B. What? An introduction to play by e-mail gaming. By John Davis.
46. Advertiser's Index
47. Side Quest (comic).