From publisher blurb:
Cavalcade? What's That?
Comic Character Cavalcade is a series from Basic Action Games for use with BASH! Ultimate Edition. In Issue #2, we are introducing ten new characters from the minds of BASH! biggest fans! Each character comes with a full write-up, backstory, adventure seeds featuring the character, and nine "Tussles and Team-Ups" where the character is involved with a different character in the Cavalcade. That's over 100 adventure plots you can use for your game!
Players might also like this product if they want some pre-made characters or ideas for crafting their own. There is also a sheet of printable paper miniatures to use the characters at your game table.
In Cavalcade #2 you'll be introduced to:
Cavalcade #2 Includes:
- Black Samson: Bronze Age brick who gets trapped in time!
- The Blue Raven: Winged defender of Diesel City!
- Dark Matter: Canadian cosmologist transformed into a being of pure cosmic energy!
- Doc Hazard: Globetrotting pulp adventurer who found the fountain of youth!
- Empyrean: Mysterious being from the stars on a mission to protect the Earth. If only he could remember why...
- The Mighty Golias: Don't let his size fool you! This pint-sized powerhouse is as tough as they get.
- J-Burn: Combustable gangster with a fiery temper.
- The Necromancer: Thousands of years ago, this "young" man learned the secret to immortality... by draining the life out of his sacrificial victims. He has since become one of the richest, most powerful and beloved people in the world.
- Shadow Iron: Dr. Amber Blackstone invented a power suit that manipulates gravity, giving her incredible strength, flight, and a thirst for adventure!
- White Devil: A teleporting vigilante who prowls the mean streets in search of vengeance... and absolution.
- A comic-styled character sheet for ten characters featuring an excellent illustration.
- A collection of 3 Story Seeds for each character.
- A collection of "Tussles and Team-Ups" wherein each character encounters each of the other characters. Between the Story Seeds and Tussles and Team-Ups, that is over 70 plots.
- Printable fold-up paper miniatures of each character.